Windows 10: I can't update anymore

Discus and support I can't update anymore in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Windows update keep installing an 1 year old outdated display driver on my laptop , this update cause freezes , and stability issues on my machine and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/0newarrior, Mar 15, 2021.

1. I can't update anymore

Windows update keep installing an 1 year old outdated display driver on my laptop , this update cause freezes , and stability issues on my machine and I can't do anything to stop it .

Is there any way skip this update?

submitted by /u/0newarrior
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/0newarrior, Mar 15, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I can't update anymore :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 15, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't update anymore :cool:

jmcslob, Mar 15, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

I can't update anymore

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

I can't update anymore

1. I can't update anymore - Similar Threads - can't update anymore

2. I can't update windows anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't update windows anymore: I can't update Windows anymore and am not sure why. I get this error message everytime. Any help would be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-windows-anymore/a1d97312-c018-4c00-9870-a5fb73d87cdb
  3. I can't update windows anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't update windows anymore: I can't update Windows anymore and am not sure why. I get this error message everytime. Any help would be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-windows-anymore/a1d97312-c018-4c00-9870-a5fb73d87cdb
  4. I can't log in anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in anymore: So I recently accidentally removed my finger ID from my laptop and I just so happen to forget my password so now I can't login anymore! I've looked and tried everything, I don't have a one of those recover disc's or those cables I can plugin to recover my password and no I'm...
  5. I can't log in anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't log in anymore: So I recently accidentally removed my finger ID from my laptop and I just so happen to forget my password so now I can't login anymore! I've looked and tried everything, I don't have a one of those recover disc's or those cables I can plugin to recover my password and no I'm...
  6. I can't log in anymore

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. I can't update Windows 10 anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't update Windows 10 anymore: I have this problem now for a very long time and now since you have to use a newer Windows 10 version to play Battlefield 2042 I wanted to try again if I can update my Windows 10. Unfortunately I still get an error message when I click on "Search for Updates". This is the...
  8. I can't take it anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't take it anymore: In the summer of last year, I updated windows 10 to aersia 20h1 and since then I periodically get bsod "driver power state failure" when I shutdown or restart my pc. I have 5 pc at home, 2 pc connected to the router and 3 pc go online directly, 2 pc through pppoe and one...
  9. Can't update anything anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't update anything anymore: So my PC was trying to upgrade to version 2004 recently. I have been running Windows 10 since I got this PC, no issues at all, version 1909 currently. But now it suddenly says "This PC can't run Windows 10" And that it doesn't support UEFI or something. My SSD is apparently...
  10. I can't Disable Touchpad Anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't Disable Touchpad Anymore: Honestly what the **** with this latest Windows 10 update? I can no longer turn off the touchpad when using a mouse and it's making it difficult to work. I do NOT have the option to do so from the Device Manager. I do NOT have the option to do so from settings. So...