Windows 10: I cant Update Apps

Discus and support I cant Update Apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi again, I Had a problem where i cant install new stuff on my Windows PC. In the end I reinstalled windows and i could Install apps through the MS... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by lordApoth, Dec 21, 2020.

1. lordApoth Win User

I cant Update Apps

Hi again,

I Had a problem where i cant install new stuff on my Windows PC. In the end I reinstalled windows and i could Install apps through the MS again.

Now i Have again Problems with the Windows Apps.

Most of my windows apps close instantly when i try to open them. That includes Snippingtool, Calculator, Clock, Pictures and many more. I can start the Windows store and I have 18 updates there. All the apps i cant use included.

When I try to install the Updates i get an error 0x80070005.

What I tryed so far:

- wsreset

- troubleshootingtool

- restart

- sfc /scannow

- resetting the apps in appsettings

- activating and using default admin account. I could install the updates there but they poped up again after restart

and probably more but i cant remember.

Any idea or solution would be helpfull.

Kind regard,

Apoth

:)

lordApoth, Dec 21, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. I cant Update Apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 21, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I cant Update Apps :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 21, 2020
  4. monim1 Win User

I cant Update Apps

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

I cant Update Apps

1. I cant Update Apps - Similar Threads - cant Update Apps

2. i 0x80073CFE i cant download/update apps and games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i 0x80073CFE i cant download/update apps and games: i searched on youtube i ve seen a lot of videos about this how to fix it i tryed almost all of them but none of them worked. PLS someone can help me on this ? sorry for my bad english...
  3. i 0x80073CFE i cant download/update apps and games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i 0x80073CFE i cant download/update apps and games: i searched on youtube i ve seen a lot of videos about this how to fix it i tryed almost all of them but none of them worked. PLS someone can help me on this ? sorry for my bad english...
  4. i 0x80073CFE i cant download/update apps and games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cant update and install apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant update and install apps: Trying to fix this MS Store cant install any apps or even updating it. Getting error 0x8007005. Tried to re sign in to Store but no go. Even tried reset and troubleshooter says it fixed it then I restarted the PC still the same....
  6. Cant update and install apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant update and install apps: Trying to fix this MS Store cant install any apps or even updating it. Getting error 0x8007005. Tried to re sign in to Store but no go. Even tried reset and troubleshooter says it fixed it then I restarted the PC still the same....
  7. Cant update and install apps

8. Cant update apps!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant update apps!: Helloe again! So one day, my calculator app stopped working, I looked up how to fix it, and I found out that I needed to get into a folder called WindowsApps In order for me to make changes, I needed to change ownership of the folder, and I did that I was able to fix the...
  9. apps cant update

apps cant update: microsoft store wont open and all microsoft apps dont work because they need an update witch i cant download without microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-cant-update/50a1c841-cad8-401a-9dfb-ae90ea02bb80
  10. I cant move an app

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant move an app: Hi i changed my primary drive place and i placed another drive on that port so i wanted to move fh4 from the old drive to the new one but i couldn’t because when i’ve got to setting > apps > forza horizon 4 the move button is not working is there any fix or i must...