Windows 10: I can't update minecraft aquatic edition

Discus and support I can't update minecraft aquatic edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when I press play it starts to update but it says "unable to save download. nl_nl.json" what does that mean? can anyone tell me how to fix that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by the arrow678, Jul 31, 2018.

1. I can't update minecraft aquatic edition

when I press play it starts to update but it says "unable to save download. nl_nl.json" what does that mean? can anyone tell me how to fix that?

:)

the arrow678, Jul 31, 2018
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

I cant download the aquatic beta for windows 10 edition of Minecraft

Hi Good ol' Michael,

Based on the information that you provided, it seems that your profile is not fully registered back on the Minecraft Beta Program that's why you're unable to get the Aquatic Bedrock Beta in Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft though you got it on the Xbox One
    Edition. It's also possible that the developers are making some adjustment in the Aquatic Bedrock Beta in Windows 10 Edition that's why you're unable to get it to your computer. For this case, I highly recommend that you report this problem to our Xbox team
    by using the Xbox Insider Hub. In this way, they will coordinate with the game developers and find a way to have this fixed. Rest assured that you will be able to get the Aquatic Bedrock Beta in Windows 10 once it becomes available again.

Let us know if you need clarification. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Jul 31, 2018
  3. My minecraft bedrock windows 10 edition worlds are gone?

I have minecraft windows 10 bedrock edition aquatic update. i had a world and lots of copies of it. i downloded my 3rd mod and loaded the world and it was just a flat world with no buldings and so was
    all my other worlds.

Aminullahshirazi, Jul 31, 2018
  4. I can't update minecraft aquatic edition

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition my worlds are gone

I have minecraft windows 10 edition aquatic update. i had a world and lots of copies of it. i downloded my 3rd mod and loaded the world and it was just a flat world with no buldings and so was all my other worlds.

Aminullahshirazi, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

I can't update minecraft aquatic edition

1. I can't update minecraft aquatic edition - Similar Threads - can't update minecraft

2. I can't download Minecraft Java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download Minecraft Java edition: I trying to download Java edition of minecraft to my windows 11 system. I have been able to download Bedrock Edition, but in the minecraft launcher the Java Edition still says "Buy Now". It was purchased as a bundle of both editions. Do I have to uninstall Bedrock to install...
  3. I can't download Minecraft Java edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download Minecraft Java edition: I trying to download Java edition of minecraft to my windows 11 system. I have been able to download Bedrock Edition, but in the minecraft launcher the Java Edition still says "Buy Now". It was purchased as a bundle of both editions. Do I have to uninstall Bedrock to install...
  4. I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.: I attached an image of the issue I am having. It won't let me download Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC. I have the bedrock downloaded but it won't let me download Java. What do I do? Error Code: 0x80004005...
  5. I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.: I attached an image of the issue I am having. It won't let me download Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC. I have the bedrock downloaded but it won't let me download Java. What do I do? Error Code: 0x80004005...
  6. I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.

7. minecraft java edition can't login minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java edition can't login minecraft: minecraft java edition can't login minecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-java-edition-cant-login-minecraft/9a26f4bc-df32-4cb3-8a29-b5eede4ecd61
  8. I can't sign in to Minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in to Minecraft java edition: I've bought Minecraft Java edition a few weeks ago and it would not let sign after many failed attempts I gave up and ended up here,I also have another problem I a few months prior the I bought the Xbox game pass and After a few days I could not sign in after using the...
  9. I can't sign in to Minecraft java edition

I can't sign in to Minecraft java edition: I've bought Minecraft Java edition a few weeks ago and it would not let sign after many failed attempts I gave up and ended up here,I also have another problem I a few months prior the I bought the Xbox game pass and After a few days I could not sign in after using the...
  10. I can't sign in to Minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging