Windows 10: I Can't Update My Computer

Discus and support I Can't Update My Computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How To I Change Drive 1 To 0 Because My C: Drive in 0 it has 28gb size I can't update because Not Enough Space In My C: Storage In my D: 500Gb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RezhaiCraft, Jul 19, 2020.

1. I Can't Update My Computer

How To I Change Drive 1 To 0

Because My C: Drive in 0 it has 28gb size

I can't update because Not Enough Space

In My C: Storage

In my D: 500Gb

Pls Help me

:)

RezhaiCraft, Jul 19, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I Can't Update My Computer :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 19, 2020
  3. lbeck Win User
    How do I reformat entire computer?

Update:

• I probably should have taken better notes on what I've already tried
    • I created the USB flash drive as directed in #26. That did indeed install W10
    • I now am at the same point that I described in my post #6, with my drives still being dynamic rather than basic and the following exceptions from my post #6 (not sure)
    - Now all of my data is on the C:\ drive rather than the various folders like "My Documents
    - I apparently need to reinstall my display driver. The display is wonkey (circles are ovals) and I can’t seem to adjust using the settings menu.
    - Other partitions that came installed with my HP notebook like System, Tools, and Recovery now have different drive settings

So I’ve come almost full circle except with a few steps backwards. I’ll try more carefully to follow Post #2 and #7 as suggested. Possibly I missed as step with those earlier. I’ll also check with my other software to see if there is a simpler way to revert my computer back to the way it was out of the box.

lbeck, Jul 19, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

I Can't Update My Computer

Computer update

I'm assuming you have researched your initial list of parts?

What is your budget?

rtwjunkie, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

I Can't Update My Computer

1. I Can't Update My Computer - Similar Threads - Can't Update Computer

2. I can't update my computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't update my computer.: Please help it says Some setting are managed by your organization. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-my-computer/a8fa53ca-fd54-4ff9-b4c9-10e4521e1e21
  3. I can't update my computer.

I can't update my computer.: Every time i try to update my PC it says "Some settings are managed by your organization" please help.I can't even enter my windows firewall and windows antivirus,it looks like it's been deleted.I havent tryed to instal some malicious apps or programs.Thanks....
  4. I can't update my computer.

I can't update my computer.: It says "Your settings are managed by your organizattion" and it's been stuck like this for over 5 months now.Please help!My oc is in a big danger of losing privacy....
  5. I can't update my computer

I can't update my computer: I keep getting 0xca00a000 , and 0x800703f9errors. I have tried regsvr32.exe, ResetWUEng.cmd, sfc /scannow, DISM.exe/Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth, net start bits, netsh winsock reset- still no joy Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64...
  6. Update screwed up my computer and I can't undo it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update screwed up my computer and I can't undo it.: ever since my computer updated in october, my start menu does not work, the windows button doesn't work, cordata doesn't work, microsoft photos doesn't work. I'm sure other things area messed up that I don't know about yet. there is no restore point prior to the update....
  7. Why can't I update my new computer

Why can't I update my new computer: I’ve got a big problem with Windows Update. I purchased a new desktop computer CPU two (2) days ago and when I attempt to run the Windows Update app it indicates that there many updates available but I must fix some security concerns before I can download and install them....
  8. I can't get Windows Update to work on my computer.

I can't get Windows Update to work on my computer.: I tried to use Windows Update manually on my computer, because it hasn't been updating automatically as it was set up to do. After it checks for updates I get a message saying, "We couldn't get online to download your updates. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If...
  9. I can't update my new computer to Window 10

I can't update my new computer to Window 10: Hi, I can't seem to update my new computer to Windows 10!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-my-new-computer-to-window-10/99ea41c6-7323-4e4f-afd2-4836b8fe34e6
  10. Can't update my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't update my computer: I begin to update my computer and it gets to around 98% and tells me "we could't complete the update" "undoing changes" I'm getting the error code 0x800f0922 This has been happening since 7/10/2018...