Windows 10: I can’t update my computer

Discus and support I can’t update my computer in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I tried to update it and it says I need to uninstall virtualbox but I can’t find it to uninstall it submitted by /u/TinnierSpark326 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TinnierSpark326, Feb 6, 2021.

1. I can’t update my computer

I tried to update it and it says I need to uninstall virtualbox but I can’t find it to uninstall it

submitted by /u/TinnierSpark326
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TinnierSpark326, Feb 6, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I can’t update my computer :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 6, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can’t update my computer :cool:

jmcslob, Feb 6, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

I can’t update my computer

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

I can’t update my computer

1. I can’t update my computer - Similar Threads - can’t update computer

2. I can’t get into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t get into my computer: So I have a pc and I can’t get into it the email to the pc is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but I don’t remember the password for that email so I can’t get in also I forgot my pin to my computer so I can’t get in to it So I really need help and the reason why I...
  3. I can’t log on to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t log on to my computer: I can’t open my laptop, when I enter my password it tells me it is incorrect. I have tried using the onscreen keyboard but still no luck. I have changed my Microsoft password but still no luck....
  4. I can’t log in to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t log in to my computer: I tried restarting my computer because it was running slow. When it turned back on the screen was black but the mouse was moving, so I turned it off and on again. Now I can’t use my pin to login and I don’t have a password or another way to access my computer. It’s showing...
  5. I can’t get into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t get into my computer: When I turn on my computer and it gets to the Lock Screen, it won’t let me enter my pin and it says “something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again.” When I click, nothing happens and the only option is to enter my password and when I do that...
  6. I can’t get into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t get into my computer: When I turn on my computer and it gets to the Lock Screen, it won’t let me enter my pin and it says “something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again.” When I click, nothing happens and the only option is to enter my password and when I do that...
  7. I can’t get into my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. I can’t login to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t login to my computer: Hi so few days ago i restarted my pc because it had a update than when it turned on it said that “your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device.click set up your pin again” and when i clicked on “set up my pin” it says that the...
  9. I can’t login to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t login to my computer: Hi so few days ago i restarted my pc because it had a update than when it turned on it said that “your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device.click set up your pin again” and when i clicked on “set up my pin” it says that the...
  10. I can’t login to my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can’t login to my computer: Hi after i install the october 2020 update i got bsod. I dod the system restore it worked. When i left and came back it crashed my computer i can login on oct. 25 but today i can’t login for something reason your password os incoreect. You must sign in with your microsoft...