Windows 10: I can't update my device to the latest version of Windows 10. I get the following error...

Discus and support I can't update my device to the latest version of Windows 10. I get the following error... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This device is not compatible in Windows 10. Contact the manufacturer for more info. Broadcom 802.11abgn Wireless SDIO Adapter (Broadcom).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ozychatie, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Ozychatie Win User

I can't update my device to the latest version of Windows 10. I get the following error...

This device is not compatible in Windows 10. Contact the manufacturer for more info.

• Broadcom 802.11abgn Wireless SDIO Adapter (Broadcom).

Interestingly enough, I can send this message from this device which is wirelessly connected to my home broadband network!

So what gives and how do I fix it so I can upgrade my device to the latest windows 10 updates?

Any help in resolving this issue will be appreciated as I contacted Broadcom by e-mail but have had no reply.

many thanks

John

:)

Ozychatie, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Al Burc Win User

Unable to update Window 10 Pro version 1607 to version 1709

Have made several attempts to update Windows 10 version 1607 to the latest version 1709 and have not been successful.

I've done the following per some suggestions found online:

• Updated drivers
    • Ran the Trouble Shooter for Windows 10 (Errors found were shown to be "Fixed" per the tool)
    • Unplugged the printer
    • Ran the DISM.exe
    Although not at every attempt, I have received the following errors:

• 0xc1900101 - 0x30018
    • 0x900704c7
    Can someone please advise me as to what the errors are and provide me with the steps to update Windows.

Thank you

Al Burc, Aug 28, 2019
  3. Al Burc Win User
    Unable to update Windows 10 Pro version 1709 to 1803

Have made several attempts to update Windows 10 version 1709 to the latest version 1803 and have not been successful.

I've done the following per some suggestions found online:

• Updated drivers
    • Ran the Trouble Shooter for Windows 10 (Errors found were shown to be "Fixed" per the tool)
    • Unplugged the printer

Although not at every attempt, I have received the following errors:

• 0xc1900101
    • 0x80070643

Can someone please advise me as to what the errors are and provide me with the steps to update Windows.

Thank you.

Al Burc, Aug 28, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

I can't update my device to the latest version of Windows 10. I get the following error...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't update my device to the latest version of Windows 10. I get the following error... - Similar Threads - can't update device

2. Trying to update Windows and get following error - Windows 10, version 21H2 - Error...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to update Windows and get following error - Windows 10, version 21H2 - Error...: HiTrying to update Windows and get following error - Windows 10, version 21H2 - Error 0xc1900223 how can I solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-update-windows-and-get-following-error/ed4e8dc3-bfb0-40f4-9229-4c11f1beb3cf
  3. I can't activate windows 10 after updating my bios to the latest version.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't activate windows 10 after updating my bios to the latest version.: I recently just updated my bios to the latest version but this caused my windows 10 to get deactivated and also my pin stopped working due to "security changes to device" since I had ftpm activated in my motherboard options, now I tried to contact Microsoft Egypt to activate...
  4. I can't activate windows 10 after updating my bios to the latest version.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't activate windows 10 after updating my bios to the latest version.: I recently just updated my bios to the latest version but this caused my windows 10 to get deactivated and also my pin stopped working due to "security changes to device" since I had ftpm activated in my motherboard options, now I tried to contact Microsoft Egypt to activate...
  5. I can't activate windows 10 after updating my bios to the latest version.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. I can't activate windows 10 after updating my bios to the latest version.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I can't get the latest KB5006746 update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get the latest KB5006746 update.: Is there any workaround to fix this?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-the-latest-kb5006746-update/05fccfcb-fd90-4b83-9045-bac1f5068370
  8. I can't get the latest KB5006746 update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't get the latest KB5006746 update.: Is there any workaround to fix this?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-the-latest-kb5006746-update/05fccfcb-fd90-4b83-9045-bac1f5068370
  9. I can't get the latest Windows 10 update

I can't get the latest Windows 10 update: I'm running Windows 10 Pro version 1909, installed on June 3, 2019 build 18363.1440, on a Lenovo ideapad 120S-14IAP X64. Windows Update shows the message 'You're up to date'. A message in system tray says 'Your version of Windows 10 will reach end of service soon. Click to...
  10. My device won't update to the latest version of Windows 10

My device won't update to the latest version of Windows 10: Hello, my computer won't update to the latest version of Windows 10 Version 1909 to Version 2009, and I have everything OK on this device, I triedWindows 10 Update Assistant Look At Top, but didn't work at all, I even tried the normal settings update page, and it only gave a...