Windows 10: I can't update my new computer to Window 10

Discus and support I can't update my new computer to Window 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I can't seem to update my new computer to Windows 10!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShaneO'Connell, Oct 16, 2018.

1. I can't update my new computer to Window 10

Hi,

I can't seem to update my new computer to Windows 10!!

:)

ShaneO'Connell, Oct 16, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 17, 2018
  3. RCoon Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing new and updated drivers constantly (particularly for GPU users with stable drivers)

• Right click "My Computer"
    • Click "Properties"
    • Click on "Hardware" tab
    • Click "Device Installation Settings"
    • Tick the "No, let me choose what to do"
    • Tick "Never install driver software from Windows Update"

RCoon, Oct 17, 2018
  4. chispy Win User

I can't update my new computer to Window 10

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

I can't update my new computer to Window 10

1. I can't update my new computer to Window 10 - Similar Threads - can't update computer

2. I can't get into my new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get into my new computer: I have just gotten a new computer and when it was doing it initial startup I had a brown out and now I have a defaultuser0 and no way to log in. I tried to do a full window restart with a complete wipe, but the defaultuser0 account error still appears. I have tried to login...
  3. I can't get into my new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't get into my new computer: I have just gotten a new computer and when it was doing it initial startup I had a brown out and now I have a defaultuser0 and no way to log in. I tried to do a full window restart with a complete wipe, but the defaultuser0 account error still appears. I have tried to login...
  4. I can't update my computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't update my computer.: Please help it says Some setting are managed by your organization. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-my-computer/a8fa53ca-fd54-4ff9-b4c9-10e4521e1e21
  5. I can't update my computer.

I can't update my computer.: Every time i try to update my PC it says "Some settings are managed by your organization" please help.I can't even enter my windows firewall and windows antivirus,it looks like it's been deleted.I havent tryed to instal some malicious apps or programs.Thanks....
  6. I can't update my computer.

I can't update my computer.: It says "Your settings are managed by your organizattion" and it's been stuck like this for over 5 months now.Please help!My oc is in a big danger of losing privacy....
  7. I can't download facebook on my new computer with windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't download facebook on my new computer with windows 10.: I am getting the message that my connection is not private, but it keeps pulling the same fake SSL certificate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-facebook-on-my-new-computer-with/80bc6c0d-99ca-4be9-929b-8fcb954ed299
  8. I Can't Update My Computer

I Can't Update My Computer: How To I Change Drive 1 To 0 Because My C: Drive in 0 it has 28gb size I can't update because Not Enough Space In My C: Storage In my D: 500Gb Pls Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-my-computer/f351afea-5dd1-4884-afe9-6fcdfdafc06a
  9. I can't activate my windows 10 and its a new computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't activate my windows 10 and its a new computer: I noticed I couldn't type documents on word then I realized my windows wasn't activated, it's a new laptop I didn't do any hardware upgrades or any reinstallation nothing like that. I don't understand why i'm activating my windows OS I have been using a mac for a while so I...
  10. Why can't I update my new computer

Why can't I update my new computer: I’ve got a big problem with Windows Update. I purchased a new desktop computer CPU two (2) days ago and when I attempt to run the Windows Update app it indicates that there many updates available but I must fix some security concerns before I can download and install them....