Windows 10: I can't update my system ?

Discus and support I can't update my system ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to update my win10 to new version but I'm stuck with 1809 version!! I used Win10 Assistants but I get this error "0xc1900201" and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Quast.M, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Quast.M Win User

I can't update my system ?

Hi,
    I'm trying to update my win10 to new version but I'm stuck with 1809 version!! I used Win10 Assistants but I get this error "0xc1900201" and something written about "flash memory"! I used USB Flash Memory to install win10 in my computer. Now what to do to solve this ?

I'm using : Win 10 Pro, Digital Key/Version 1809 / OS 17763.1397.

:)

Quast.M, Aug 28, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I can't update my system ? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 28, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't update my system ? :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 28, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

1. I can't update my system ? - Similar Threads - can't update system

2. Can't update my system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't update my system: Hello. Recently faced with a problem on my laptop. I have windows 11 and unfortunately I can't update my system. When I go to "Settings > Windows Update" and press the "install everything" button the terminal opens. This:...
  3. Can't update my system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't update my system: Hello. Recently faced with a problem on my laptop. I have windows 11 and unfortunately I can't update my system. When I go to "Settings > Windows Update" and press the "install everything" button the terminal opens. This:...
  4. I AM NOT UPDATE MY SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I AM NOT UPDATE MY SYSTEM: IAM UNABLE TO UPDATE MY WINDOWS 7 WHEN IAM CHECK A SYSTEM UPDATE ERROR CODE IS COMMINGPLEASE HELP ME FRNS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-update-my-system/613b3e8e-2a60-4524-9e9e-435f56005be2
  5. I AM NOT UPDATE MY SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I AM NOT UPDATE MY SYSTEM: IAM UNABLE TO UPDATE MY WINDOWS 7 WHEN IAM CHECK A SYSTEM UPDATE ERROR CODE IS COMMINGPLEASE HELP ME FRNS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-update-my-system/613b3e8e-2a60-4524-9e9e-435f56005be2
  6. I can't reset my system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't reset my system: I have tried resetting my system after I update my window 10 home. A whole lot of things have happened since I did that. The max processor speed has been reduced, my system is way slower than I used to, some apps are going bunkers without warning. I have tried resetting it...
  7. I can't access my UEFI or reset my system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't access my UEFI or reset my system: After recently updating my operating system to windows 10, I can't access my UEFI nor reset my system. I've tried to access the UEFI using the normal procedures but it restarts and hangs. It doesn't boot completely. I would have to force shutdown it for it to work properly....
  8. I can't boot into my system win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't boot into my system win10: I am not able to boot into my laptop and i am getting this error. How to fix this[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-boot-into-my-system-win10/8cfbc622-5ab8-4b73-b060-57e8b16dc33b
  9. I CAN'T USED MY SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I CAN'T USED MY SYSTEM: can you answer me for Chinese? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-used-my-system/64d3ec19-f53b-4e70-8bb0-cb127d482206"
  10. Can't get System Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't get System Updates: I have W10 on two different computers. On my laptop, it's the Home version. I went to settings, then update and then windows update but nothing happens. It just sits there. No text on the screen. I can't get to the screen where I can request it see if there are any updates....