Windows 10: i cant update my win 10?

Discus and support i cant update my win 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi everyone I have a problem when I try to update my win 10 : [ATTACH] I don't have Avira antivirus on my computer, I uninstall it a long time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by S.MR, Dec 30, 2019.

1. S.MR Win User

i cant update my win 10?

hi everyone

I have a problem when I try to update my win 10 :

i cant update my win 10? 511ed4ec-ef66-4499-9899-0333d5f1ab99?upload=true.jpg

I don't have Avira antivirus on my computer, I uninstall it a long time ago,

I try everything and everywhere to find Avira antivirus but nothing...

does anyone know what should I do?

:)

2. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Dec 30, 2019
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Dec 30, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

i cant update my win 10?

dalchina, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

i cant update my win 10?

1. i cant update my win 10? - Similar Threads - cant update

2. cant do windows update 0X80070002

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cant do windows update 0X80070002: UNABLE TO DO WINDOW UPDATES IT SAYS YOUR DEVICE IS MISSINGIMPORTANT SECURITY AND QUALITY FIXES THERE WERE PROBLEMS DOWNLOADING SOME UPDATES, BUT WELL TRY AGAIN LATER. ERROR CODE 0x80070002...
  3. cant update feature update to windows10 version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant update feature update to windows10 version 2004: Feature update to windows10 version 2004 We couldn't install this update ,but you can try again 0x800705b4. how can i fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-update-feature-update-to-windows10-version/4f3c42a4-8edf-4ffd-9e07-43ccc81e19fe
  4. My desktop came with Microsoft 10 1903 installed but my other apps are not updated + i cant...

My desktop came with Microsoft 10 1903 installed but my other apps are not updated + i cant...: Help I can't find microsoft store and it wont let me download apps on the site and my search button doesn't work as well. I tried troubleshooting for the search bar in the settings but they cant detect anything.......
  5. Cant Install Windows or Update, also drivers and configuration registry database corrupt..

Cant Install Windows or Update, also drivers and configuration registry database corrupt..: Hey all, Im in what feels like a never ending issue! this is a brand new pc from Acer 1st of all I can not update winndows, when it goes to install after a reset it fails Other not windows updates get Errror 0x800703f1 When trying to install my gaming mouse and driver I...
  6. window 10 update cant changed to "automatic" from "disable"

window 10 update cant changed to "automatic" from "disable": Hi, I have problem with window 10 update for "check for updates". It doesnt work, whenever I tap to check for updates, it will loading forever. It has been two months now since my latest update. I have try many way including changed the setting on "services" from disable to...
  7. Cant open files after windows 10 update. i've updated my windows 10 pc and restarted it and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant open files after windows 10 update. i've updated my windows 10 pc and restarted it and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Spectrum_101 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ir4h39/cant_open_files_after_windows_10_update_ive/
  8. Cant update windows 10

Cant update windows 10: Even after restarting, the prompt to "update and restart/shut down" is still there. Troubleshooting does nothing and when I check for updates in the settings, it either loads endlessly or the window closes on its own....
  9. The new windows update completely broke my computer and now i cant sign in to anything and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The new windows update completely broke my computer and now i cant sign in to anything and...: help submitted by /u/destroyer_1234 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iqxafq/the_new_windows_update_completely_broke_my/
  10. My microsoft store wont download or install anything, and my windows cant update.

My microsoft store wont download or install anything, and my windows cant update.: After I formatted my pc everything stopped working pls help : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-wont-download-or-install/102c7f3c-46f3-4f11-ac20-7919aab8132c