Windows 10: I cant update my Windows 10 version due to this problem, i dont have this app in my pc not...

Discus and support I cant update my Windows 10 version due to this problem, i dont have this app in my pc not... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Some1 pls tell me solution, i searched up whole pc, even with MS Autorun, every single registry too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NSW-69, Feb 13, 2021.

1. NSW-69 Win User

I cant update my Windows 10 version due to this problem, i dont have this app in my pc not...

I cant update my Windows 10 version due to this problem, i dont have this app in my pc not... f960a7a1-1d50-47a5-a6dd-0bfd3d01a01f?upload=true.jpg

Some1 pls tell me solution, i searched up whole pc, even with MS Autorun, every single registry too

:)

NSW-69, Feb 13, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 13, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Feb 13, 2021
  4. I cant update my Windows 10 version due to this problem, i dont have this app in my pc not...

Disk bloat in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Yea, I just installed Windows 10 pro on a new pc last Friday using the Creation Tool to create a bootable USB, and it's the new version 1703. It's only taking up around 20gb total. I saw small changes in the install options, but it seem to be for the better.

Mindweaver, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

I cant update my Windows 10 version due to this problem, i dont have this app in my pc not...

1. I cant update my Windows 10 version due to this problem, i dont have this app in my pc not... - Similar Threads - cant update version

2. I cant update my windows and I dont know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant update my windows and I dont know why: I've got the wuauserv file but the windows update service is still not running and I can update nothing even when I tried to recover the service when I restart the computer it disappears again additionaly when I run the cmd as an Administrator and type net start wuauserv it...
  3. I cant update my windows and I dont know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant update my windows and I dont know why: I've got the wuauserv file but the windows update service is still not running and I can update nothing even when I tried to recover the service when I restart the computer it disappears again additionaly when I run the cmd as an Administrator and type net start wuauserv it...
  4. I cant update my windows and I dont know why

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. i dont have apps and features on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont have apps and features on my laptop: im trying to install an app not from the microsoft store and i cant find apps and features to turn off the microsoft verified apps settings so i cant download apps not in the microsoft store...
  6. i dont have apps and features on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i dont have apps and features on my laptop: im trying to install an app not from the microsoft store and i cant find apps and features to turn off the microsoft verified apps settings so i cant download apps not in the microsoft store...
  7. I cant update my Windows to 20H2 & I dont have any Windows apps Store, Photos, apps like that

I cant update my Windows to 20H2 & I dont have any Windows apps Store, Photos, apps like that: I was trying to update my windows version to 20H2 few months ago but i was getting bsod error everytime i try to update DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG. Now im getting a notification that says im out of service because of outdated windows version and i dont have any microsoft apps I...
  8. I cant update my Windows 10 version due to this vbox, now i uninstalled it, the drivers...

I cant update my Windows 10 version due to this vbox, now i uninstalled it, the drivers...: How to solve this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-my-windows-10-version-due-to-this/16b3dfc3-6adc-4f52-b8dc-68a4d1bd35a1
  9. I cant update my windows to the october version.

I cant update my windows to the october version.: When I try to update the windows, I press download, and then it says getting things ready. Then, it asks me to press download again, and it doesn't download. Then the same issue repeats. Then, I installed windows update assistant to update. It worked fine until a windows...
  10. i cant install app in my pc. i have windows 10 pro.

i cant install app in my pc. i have windows 10 pro.: it shows you may not have permission to acess them[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-app-in-my-pc-i-have-windows-10-pro/05070127-b4df-49db-a407-549f27086113