Windows 10: I can't update my windows. It seems to load like this but doesn't load :/

Discus and support I can't update my windows. It seems to load like this but doesn't load :/ in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/oi8pbpeffaj61.png?width=1046&format=png&auto=webp&s=dba2df2dcb6aa0d07e1dbe0b9d4e6475eefedbe8 submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/onurerdogaNN, Feb 23, 2021.

1. I can't update my windows. It seems to load like this but doesn't load :/

/u/onurerdogaNN, Feb 23, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

I can't update my windows. It seems to load like this but doesn't load :/ [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Windows Defender doesn´t load in Windows 10 startup and run slowwwwly

After updated the Windows 7 to 10 and error in avast (loaded very slowly Chrome. , f.ex.), i was uninstall the avast and used the Windows Defender (native of Windows) to protect against virus, malware and others bad things. But, the system runs more
    quickly, and the Windows defender runs slooowwwwly; the rapld (quick) verification run slowly, 11.000 files in 9 hours (???????). Is correct? In Windows 7 the same process run quickly and the process take a 2 hours, maximum. Now, the windows defender´s icon
    doesn´t show in taskbar, and i can´t ideia if the program is full loaded.

Thanks

Martin.

Tin Master, Feb 23, 2021
  4. pandaxWP Win User

I can't update my windows. It seems to load like this but doesn't load :/

Can´t load pictures in search

When I use search (cortana or typing, doesn´t matter) to look for pictures they don´t load. They are just stuck on the black loading screen with the loading circle rolling and nothing happens. I have Lumia 950 and as far as I know I have the latest upgrades.
    This problem didn´t disappear even after I erased my phone and restored factory settings.
    I can't update my windows. It seems to load like this but doesn't load :/ 91cd2b8f-cc2b-420e-8272-24edd957ecd0.png

pandaxWP, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

I can't update my windows. It seems to load like this but doesn't load :/

1. I can't update my windows. It seems to load like this but doesn't load :/ - Similar Threads - can't update seems

2. Windows Update page doesn't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update page doesn't load: That's what it looks like. It just won't load the update page, and nothing I tried works. troubleshoot doesn't detect any issues. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-page-doesnt-load/ba1b59f3-4814-4a81-84c5-e691922974fa
  3. Windows Update page doesn't load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update page doesn't load: That's what it looks like. It just won't load the update page, and nothing I tried works. troubleshoot doesn't detect any issues. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-page-doesnt-load/ba1b59f3-4814-4a81-84c5-e691922974fa
  4. Windows Update page doesn't load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Update doesn't load in Update & Security

Windows Update doesn't load in Update & Security: In the last week I had some issues while playing games. random crashes, freezes, low fps, etc. I checked if I could install new drivers, but that wasn't the case. Than I wanted to check if Windows needed to update. But the page won't load, the only thing I see, are those 5...
  6. Updates Menu doesn't load

Updates Menu doesn't load: Good afternoon, I routinely go into my settings to check if I have any updates that need run. However, now the updates menu doesn't load at all. The troubleshooter for Windows update runs for a really long time and it hasn't finished yet so I closed it. Is there anything...
  7. Windows Updates doesn't seem to load

Windows Updates doesn't seem to load: Hello, I have a Dell Venue 11 Pro and I was trying to install some security updates. As you can see from my horrible picture it just stays there and keeps on showing dots like its loading. This issue has only recently started happening like 4 days ago. I've left the device...
  8. Windows doesn't load

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows doesn't load: I did a repair install last night and my Windows 10 Anniversary Update was working just fine. I turn my computer on today, I see the initial Windows logo and the loading circle, the logo disappears but the loading circle is still there several minutes later with a black...
  9. Seems like explorer.exe is failing to load properly at boot.

in Windows 10 Support
    Seems like explorer.exe is failing to load properly at boot.: Hello TenForums.com, So.... Ever since formatting my PC with Windows 10 1703, I've been getting this weird issue with what seems to be explorer.exe failing to load correctly at boot time. The PC boots, gets to the desktop just fine but the taskbar shows none of my apps...
  10. My windows 10 doesn't load or loads with problems

in Windows 10 Support
    My windows 10 doesn't load or loads with problems: Hello everyone I have some problems with my windows, but I don't know are they because of windows bugs or my hardware problem. Sometimes, I guess when I make changes to my applications such as installing or uninstalling or upgrading an application, windows doesn't load. So...