Windows 10: I cant update my Windows to 20H2 & I dont have any Windows apps Store, Photos, apps like that

Discus and support I cant update my Windows to 20H2 & I dont have any Windows apps Store, Photos, apps like that in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was trying to update my windows version to 20H2 few months ago but i was getting bsod error everytime i try to update DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG. Now im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by omerdsgn, Jul 30, 2021.

1. omerdsgn Win User

I cant update my Windows to 20H2 & I dont have any Windows apps Store, Photos, apps like that

I was trying to update my windows version to 20H2 few months ago but i was getting bsod error everytime i try to update DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG. Now im getting a notification that says im out of service because of outdated windows version and i dont have any microsoft apps I think the missing apps are because outdated windows version. Please help me Extra Info:All amd desktop pcReinstalled windows at 7/28/2021 but still have problemsAny kind of update causes "Driver pnp watchdog" errorCurrent windows: Win 10 Pro 1909

:)

omerdsgn, Jul 30, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store | Windows Central

P4-630, Jul 30, 2021
  3. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

it seems similar: a store with competitors services in it.

huguberhart, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Dos101 Win User

I cant update my Windows to 20H2 & I dont have any Windows apps Store, Photos, apps like that

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

1. I cant update my Windows to 20H2 & I dont have any Windows apps Store, Photos, apps like that - Similar Threads - cant update 20H2

2. I cant open any microsoft store app .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant open any microsoft store app .: When ever I try to open something in the store it tells :"Page could not be loaded . Please try again"Please fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-any-microsoft-store-app/1958495f-e530-4998-b969-e6754e8d6e72
  3. I cant open any microsoft store app .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant open any microsoft store app .: When ever I try to open something in the store it tells :"Page could not be loaded . Please try again"Please fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-any-microsoft-store-app/1958495f-e530-4998-b969-e6754e8d6e72
  4. I cant sign in into any apps of microsoft store

I cant sign in into any apps of microsoft store: Alright so this has been going for like 2 days now and its getting really annoying. Everytime i try to sign into microsoft store the sign in button doesnt do anything?? I reset, repaired, reinstalled it and it still doesnt work. I'm beginning to think its my settings but i...
  5. I CANT DOWNLOAD ANY APPS ON MICROSOFT STORE

I CANT DOWNLOAD ANY APPS ON MICROSOFT STORE: Hi when I try to download any app on the Microsoft store it says 'something unexpected happened' with error code : 0x80070005, if someone could get back to me it would be great help....
  6. I cant launch some Store apps, Windows says I dont have them on my Account, but App Store does

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant launch some Store apps, Windows says I dont have them on my Account, but App Store does: Hello, I have very odd problem. I bought new Surface Pro 8 also reinstalled windows on my old PRO 6and now I cant launch my old two games.Shadow Fight 2 and Temple Run OZ. Ofc those games are unlisted from search, but they appear in App Library in windows store. The problem...
  7. I cant launch some Store apps, Windows says I dont have them on my Account, but App Store does

I cant launch some Store apps, Windows says I dont have them on my Account, but App Store does: Hello, I have very odd problem. I bought new Surface Pro 8 also reinstalled windows on my old PRO 6and now I cant launch my old two games.Shadow Fight 2 and Temple Run OZ. Ofc those games are unlisted from search, but they appear in App Library in windows store. The problem...
  8. I cant open any of the microsoft store apps or windows 10 apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant open any of the microsoft store apps or windows 10 apps: It started about a week ago when i suddenly couldnt open my mail, i tried to reinstall it and once i removed the mail app i couldnt open my microsoft store anymore.Atm i cant open any of the windows apps and ive tried every thing i found online.Reinstalled windows a few...
  9. Is there any gallery app for windows (Like the one that I have on my phone)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any gallery app for windows (Like the one that I have on my phone): I want to see all the photos stored on my pc in a single place. Mac OS has apple photos for that functionality. Phones have the gallery app. I was wondering if there is any similar app for windows. submitted by /u/00Turag [link] [comments]...
  10. I cant update my Windows 10 version due to this problem, i dont have this app in my pc not...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant update my Windows 10 version due to this problem, i dont have this app in my pc not...: [ATTACH] Some1 pls tell me solution, i searched up whole pc, even with MS Autorun, every single registry too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-my-windows-10-version-due-to-this/64dd0ef0-d2b1-4448-8f1c-05cd5c71e784