Windows 10: I CAN'T UPDATE TO WIN10VERSION2004 I'VE DOWNLOADED AND INSTALLED IT HALF A DOZEN TIMES TO...

Discus and support I CAN'T UPDATE TO WIN10VERSION2004 I'VE DOWNLOADED AND INSTALLED IT HALF A DOZEN TIMES TO... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I CAN'T UPDATE TO WIN10VERSION2004 I'VE DOWNLOADED AND INSTALLED IT HALF A DOZEN TIMES TO NO AVAIL! HELP!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GlennBrodt Sr., Sep 2, 2020.

1. I CAN'T UPDATE TO WIN10VERSION2004 I'VE DOWNLOADED AND INSTALLED IT HALF A DOZEN TIMES TO...

I CAN'T UPDATE TO WIN10VERSION2004 I'VE DOWNLOADED AND INSTALLED IT HALF A DOZEN TIMES TO NO AVAIL! HELP!

:)

GlennBrodt Sr., Sep 2, 2020
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Sep 2, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Sep 2, 2020
  4. Walo71a Win User

I CAN'T UPDATE TO WIN10VERSION2004 I'VE DOWNLOADED AND INSTALLED IT HALF A DOZEN TIMES TO...

Update KB4550961 couldn´t be installed

Hi! I´ve tried hard to install KB 4550961 unsuccessfully. Even run this or that in order to correct whatever the problem might be.

However, after restart it appears “Updates couldn’t be installed” on the screen. Running Scannow and Restorehealth as Administrator didn´t work either.

I´ve also gone step by step thru “Fix Windows Update errors” steps 1 to 5. I´m reluctant to follow Step 6 Reset or Reinstall Windows – Refresh is not included - because I´m afraid I might loss some stuff important, though I created
    a restoration point and a USB recovery drive, just in case.

Walo71a, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

I CAN'T UPDATE TO WIN10VERSION2004 I'VE DOWNLOADED AND INSTALLED IT HALF A DOZEN TIMES TO...

1. I CAN'T UPDATE TO WIN10VERSION2004 I'VE DOWNLOADED AND INSTALLED IT HALF A DOZEN TIMES TO... - Similar Threads - CAN'T UPDATE WIN10VERSION2004

2. BSODs happening many times a day. I've spent dozens of hours trying to solve this but I'm...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs happening many times a day. I've spent dozens of hours trying to solve this but I'm...: Hi all. I am hoping that someone can help me with this problem. I am getting up to a dozen BSODs a day and I can't figure out why. The problem started a few months ago, with a BSOD every few days, often at night when I wouldn't notice it. For this reason, I don't know exactly...
  3. I've "Downloaded and installed" version 2004 about 5 times now and it still won't update to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've "Downloaded and installed" version 2004 about 5 times now and it still won't update to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dragennd1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jdeyd5/ive_downloaded_and_installed_version_2004_about_5/
  4. How do I delete a half-downloaded Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I delete a half-downloaded Windows Update?: I'm on Windows 10 1909, and it prompted me to update. I have a 128 GB laptop, which had 4-5 GB of disk space left. Windows Update notified me to update. So after seeing it, I started downloading the update, but halfway through, it tells me I don't have enough space for it....
  5. Since the update, I've had issues with VCRuntimeMinimumx64, can't update or install certain...

Since the update, I've had issues with VCRuntimeMinimumx64, can't update or install certain...: Hi, first time posting here, really as a mesure of desperation. I recently began playing Valorant, and everything was going well until the update. When I updated my windows and subsequentally updated Valorant, the problem started. Turns out when I try to open the game, an...
  6. Updating to a update that I've already installed

Updating to a update that I've already installed: What happens if i download an update I've already updated to like the Windows 1909 update which i installed on Intel drivers and Support Assistant....
  7. I've been looking to this screen for half an hour! I feel for the worst!

I've been looking to this screen for half an hour! I feel for the worst!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tulextreme [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0j3kx/ive_been_looking_to_this_screen_for_half_an_hour/
  8. I've tried installing the new update multiple times. It takes 4 hours and then I get this....

I've tried installing the new update multiple times. It takes 4 hours and then I get this....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/beepboopbob5 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxrsnx/ive_tried_installing_the_new_update_multiple/
  9. Windows Update downloads KB4522355 again even I've already download and install that update...

Windows Update downloads KB4522355 again even I've already download and install that update...: I'd sucessfully downloaded and installed KB4522355 for Windows 10 version 1903. I've got that update as a standalone update package from the Microsoft Update Catalog website. When I click "Check for updates" in the Windows Update page on the Settings app, why Windows Update...
  10. Update to Windows 10 1803 fails two dozen attempts...I've tried all the 'fixes'

Update to Windows 10 1803 fails two dozen attempts...I've tried all the 'fixes': Seriously, I've tried everything. I am running Windows 10 Pro 64/bit on a stock Dell XPS 8930. I have read all the forums and performed all the voodoo tricks to get this stupid 1803 update to load, but it craps out with various error messages: problems booting, problems with...