Windows 10: I can't update to Windows 11 even though I am eligible.

Discus and support I can't update to Windows 11 even though I am eligible. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, whenever I attempt to upgrade to Windows 11 it fails towards the end of the update and gives me this error code 0x8007042b. I already checked to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlaskanRedhart, Jul 14, 2021.

1. I can't update to Windows 11 even though I am eligible.

So, whenever I attempt to upgrade to Windows 11 it fails towards the end of the update and gives me this error code 0x8007042b. I already checked to see if my system met the requirements and they did.

:)

AlaskanRedhart, Jul 14, 2021

2. Microsoft Updates eligibility for unlocked AT&T Samsung Focus

I bought AT&T Samsung Focus from eBay and then I unlocked it using the unlock code. Now I am residing outside of US and I am using a network other than AT&T. Am I eligible for the Microsoft updates for my phone?

FahedHameed, Jul 14, 2021
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jul 14, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

I can't update to Windows 11 even though I am eligible.

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I can't update to Windows 11 even though I am eligible. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

I can't update to Windows 11 even though I am eligible.

1. I can't update to Windows 11 even though I am eligible. - Similar Threads - can't update though

2. Can't sign in to computer. Windows says I am not connected to the internet even though I am

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to computer. Windows says I am not connected to the internet even though I am: titleI've tried the followingRestartingSafe Mode Couldn't get it to work, said I needed to find an app from the storeWaiting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-to-computer-windows-says-i-am-not/44140887-7e6b-40e9-8c71-d88c8cbbf1ed
  3. Can't sign in to computer. Windows says I am not connected to the internet even though I am

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in to computer. Windows says I am not connected to the internet even though I am: titleI've tried the followingRestartingSafe Mode Couldn't get it to work, said I needed to find an app from the storeWaiting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-to-computer-windows-says-i-am-not/44140887-7e6b-40e9-8c71-d88c8cbbf1ed
  4. Can't sign in to computer. Windows says I am not connected to the internet even though I am

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I can't turn on Tamper Protection in Windows Defender even though I am the administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't turn on Tamper Protection in Windows Defender even though I am the administrator: So, it's essentially what the subject says. Even though I am logged in as an administrator, it is not letting me enable tamper protection and says "This setting is managed by your administrator". I don't know why it's happening, I have tried restarting and signing in and out....
  6. I can't turn on Tamper Protection in Windows Defender even though I am the administrator

I can't turn on Tamper Protection in Windows Defender even though I am the administrator: So, it's essentially what the subject says. Even though I am logged in as an administrator, it is not letting me enable tamper protection and says "This setting is managed by your administrator". I don't know why it's happening, I have tried restarting and signing in and out....
  7. Can't update to Windows 11 even though I met the requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't update to Windows 11 even though I met the requirements: Hello, Since Windows 11 came out today, I was hyped to upgrade to it. However, after I checked all my requirements on the PC Health Check app. It stills shows me that I haven't met the requirements to update. Is there any way to fix this?...
  8. Can't update to Windows 11 even though I met the requirements

Can't update to Windows 11 even though I met the requirements: Hello, Since Windows 11 came out today, I was hyped to upgrade to it. However, after I checked all my requirements on the PC Health Check app. It stills shows me that I haven't met the requirements to update. Is there any way to fix this?...
  9. Can't write on Program Files even though I am the Administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't write on Program Files even though I am the Administrator: Okay. First of all, I know that Windows changed it that way. I've read the answers tothis thread and tried them already and the options were greyed out on both occasions. I am asking this because I've installed an old game to that directory and it keeps crashing. I'm guessing...
  10. Can't remove folder even though I am the owner of it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't remove folder even though I am the owner of it?: Hi I am trying to delete Riot Games from my computer but it wont let me even though I have taken ownership of the file.. It says that I need authorization from the user im currently logged into to make changes to the folder? :/ 87618