Windows 10: I Can't update windows i have errors i can't fix.

Discus and support I Can't update windows i have errors i can't fix. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have tried downloading updates via windows update and i get error i tried updating via iso file and virtual drive and nothing it did not update. i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by aviramof, May 27, 2020.

1. aviramof Win User

I Can't update windows i have errors i can't fix.

i have tried downloading updates via windows update and i get error

i tried updating via iso file and virtual drive and nothing it did not update.

i have tried any reset windows update method i know and any diagnostic i know

and still nothing.what can i do guys?

:)

aviramof, May 27, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

I Can't update windows i have errors i can't fix. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 27, 2020
  3. Error: 801812C1 for AT&T's HTC Surround

Hi, I have a HTC Surround on AT&T and I was going to update my phone for the March 2011 NoDo update. After the 6th step an error code of: 801812C1, I did the steps twice to fix the issue of some sort of driver update that my phone needed but as I did the
    steps I still can't get the March 2011 NoDo Update. Does anyone know a way to fix this problem?

EmmanuelGonzalez, May 27, 2020
  4. KTR
    ktr Win User

Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

Thema:

1. I Can't update windows i have errors i can't fix. - Similar Threads - Can't update errors

2. I can't access microsoft store or update windows. I have tried everything but I can't fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access microsoft store or update windows. I have tried everything but I can't fix it.: This must have just started recently because I was able to open the microsoft store about a week ago. I have tried every solution around with sfc and dism with odd results. SFC runs and finds no issues but when I run anything related to dism in CMD yes as administrator I get...
  3. I can't access microsoft store or update windows. I have tried everything but I can't fix it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't access microsoft store or update windows. I have tried everything but I can't fix it.: This must have just started recently because I was able to open the microsoft store about a week ago. I have tried every solution around with sfc and dism with odd results. SFC runs and finds no issues but when I run anything related to dism in CMD yes as administrator I get...
  4. I have no WiFi and can't seem to fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no WiFi and can't seem to fix this: Hi I'm using Windows 11 newest updates and everything but I can't get the WiFi to keep working for a extended period of time, like more than 5 minutes. I've got the Intel R WiFi 6 AX201 160MHz and have tried going on device manager and uninstalling and updating, downloading...
  5. I have no WiFi and can't seem to fix this

I have no WiFi and can't seem to fix this: Hi I'm using Windows 11 newest updates and everything but I can't get the WiFi to keep working for a extended period of time, like more than 5 minutes. I've got the Intel R WiFi 6 AX201 160MHz and have tried going on device manager and uninstalling and updating, downloading...
  6. Error 0x800f0922 I can't fix this error!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x800f0922 I can't fix this error!: I have tried:- Clean Boot- lodctr /R and then winmgmt.exe /RESYNCPERF- Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth- Made space on the SRPI don't know what else to do. If anyone has anything else to try, please let me know! Thank you....
  7. Error 0x800f0922 I can't fix this error!

Error 0x800f0922 I can't fix this error!: I have tried:- Clean Boot- lodctr /R and then winmgmt.exe /RESYNCPERF- Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth- Made space on the SRPI don't know what else to do. If anyone has anything else to try, please let me know! Thank you....
  8. Error 0x800f0922 I can't fix this error!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. I can't fix Windows update error 0xc1900209

I can't fix Windows update error 0xc1900209: I have a brand new MSI GS75 Stealth 10SE. WIN1064b V 1909 build 18363.1110 Core I7 nVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 I've tried the DISM commands. I've tried the appraisal powershell script but it doesn't show anything. I just get this error message Test-Path : Cannot bind...
  10. can't see that I have updates

can't see that I have updates: hi Windows 10 Pro 64 going to "Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > "updates" I can't see that I have update 1809 - but I do have 1809, 17763.437 - please take a look at what I see [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...