Windows 10: I cant upgrade anything :(

Discus and support I cant upgrade anything :( in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cant upgrade roblox (which I want to play). I need an upgrade, but I have low disk space and I cant upgrade it :( :( :(... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AjahBuffinton, Sep 3, 2019.

1. I cant upgrade anything :(

I cant upgrade roblox (which I want to play). I need an upgrade, but I have low disk space and I cant upgrade it I cant upgrade anything :( :( I cant upgrade anything :( :( I cant upgrade anything :( :(

:)

AjahBuffinton, Sep 3, 2019
  2. swarfega Win User

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Sep 3, 2019
  4. I cant upgrade anything :(

No more touchpad for my laptop since upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Derek,

I would suggest the following steps :

• Press Windows + X
    • Click on Device Manager
    • Right click on TouchPad drivers in the list.
    • Choose Upgrade Drivers
    • Reboot computer

Check if this helped to fix the issue.

Vinod Archak, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

I cant upgrade anything :(

1. I cant upgrade anything :( - Similar Threads - cant upgrade anything

2. i cant install anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i cant install anything: i cant install anything from mc store and nothing worked i even tried reinstalling windows from the settings error code: 0x80070005edit its downloading just not installing now i played leauge of legens and its says:...
  3. i cant install anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant install anything: i cant install anything from mc store and nothing worked i even tried reinstalling windows from the settings error code: 0x80070005edit its downloading just not installing now i played leauge of legens and its says:...
  4. i cant install anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant install anything: i cant install anything from mc store and nothing worked i even tried reinstalling windows from the settings error code: 0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-anything/0723bd47-6611-4d4d-b1e5-5259be5c08d6
  5. I made some mistakes i cant hear anything and cant hear anything

I made some mistakes i cant hear anything and cant hear anything: I made a mistaken obviously written in the title, i don't have any input sound please help me like RIGHT NOW!! i'm sort of crying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-made-some-mistakes-i-cant-hear-anything-and-cant/81af1c58-8f23-42a0-90a5-f8b5d09ac78d
  6. I cant hear anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant hear anything: When ever im on a discord or google meet call. I cant hear other tabs or windows. I did change my mic setting to my laptop and output to headphones but then the mic quality is not the best. There is also a hands free option which i dont know about...
  7. I cant hear anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant hear anything: When ever im on a discord or google meet call. I cant hear other tabs or windows. I did change my mic setting to my laptop and output to headphones but then the mic quality is not the best. There is also a hands free option which i dont know about...
  8. I cant hear anything

9. I cant download anything

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant download anything: I cant download anything because of something called "virus scan failed" even though i know for sure that the files I'm downloading are fine. this problem has been happing for a month now and i cant load games, pictures, videos or anything off google or Bing. i have the anti...
  10. I cant screenshot anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant screenshot anything: I cant screenshot any thing on my pc? I press windows + shift + s and it darkens my screen a bit. That part is normal. I try to drag my mouse and make a rectangle, and whenever I let go, it just stays there until i press alt + f4. Here's whats happening...