Windows 10: I can't upgrade my windows

Discus and support I can't upgrade my windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have right now Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB and I been trying to upgrade to Windows 10 Version 18362.0 but I can't becuase the Operating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Melvin Olsson, Jul 23, 2019.

1. I can't upgrade my windows

Hello, I have right now Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB and I been trying to upgrade to Windows 10 Version 18362.0 but I can't becuase the Operating system is failing and it says that I need to Contact a, System Adminstration or Upgrade my Windows Server Or Enterprise editions, But I don't know how to do it since I'm not a computer Expert, Please Help Me Thanks. I can't upgrade my windows :)

:)

Melvin Olsson, Jul 23, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 23, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 23, 2019
  4. swarfega Win User

I can't upgrade my windows

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

I can't upgrade my windows

1. I can't upgrade my windows - Similar Threads - can't upgrade

2. Can't upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 issues with Windows Update Assistant as-well

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 issues with Windows Update Assistant as-well: I'm currently cannot update my PC to the newest versions.I'm currently on Windows 10 21H2 and every update assistant, whether that's the Windows 10 or 11 tool, it say's "something went wrong" Error Code: 0x80070003 mainly.When I "check for updates" on my PC same Error Code...
  3. Can't upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 issues with Windows Update Assistant as-well

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 issues with Windows Update Assistant as-well: I'm currently cannot update my PC to the newest versions.I'm currently on Windows 10 21H2 and every update assistant, whether that's the Windows 10 or 11 tool, it say's "something went wrong" Error Code: 0x80070003 mainly.When I "check for updates" on my PC same Error Code...
  4. Can't upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 issues with Windows Update Assistant as-well

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't upgrade from Win 11 Home to Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upgrade from Win 11 Home to Pro: Hello,I recently bought a new laptop with Win 11 Home pre installed.The account is activated for win 11 home, but i want to purchase the upgrade to win 11 pro. So i go to settings - system - activation then i click on upgrade your edition of windows and then on upgrade in...
  6. Can't upgrade from Win 11 Home to Pro

Can't upgrade from Win 11 Home to Pro: Hello,I recently bought a new laptop with Win 11 Home pre installed.The account is activated for win 11 home, but i want to purchase the upgrade to win 11 pro. So i go to settings - system - activation then i click on upgrade your edition of windows and then on upgrade in...
  7. I can't upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 11 Home: I've been trying to update my Windows 11 Home Edition to the Windows 11 Pro edition because I need to use remote desktop for school and my version of Windows doesn't support it. My instructor gave me a license key and I tried that, it didn't work. I tried using the generic...
  8. I can't upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 11 Home

I can't upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 11 Home: I've been trying to update my Windows 11 Home Edition to the Windows 11 Pro edition because I need to use remote desktop for school and my version of Windows doesn't support it. My instructor gave me a license key and I tried that, it didn't work. I tried using the generic...
  9. Have Your Phone, can't upgrade to Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have Your Phone, can't upgrade to Phone Link: I just purchased a new Lenovo idea pad running Windows 11 to replace an identical computer that was stolen. I used phone link on the previous computer. This one has Your Phone installed. Your phone shows up when you launch the program, but when you search for Phone Link, Your...
  10. Have Your Phone, can't upgrade to Phone Link

Have Your Phone, can't upgrade to Phone Link: I just purchased a new Lenovo idea pad running Windows 11 to replace an identical computer that was stolen. I used phone link on the previous computer. This one has Your Phone installed. Your phone shows up when you launch the program, but when you search for Phone Link, Your...