Windows 10: I cant upgrade to windows 10 pro/enterprise

Discus and support I cant upgrade to windows 10 pro/enterprise in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to upgrade to windows 10 pro/enterprise but i failed to do that in Payment because the Country set to US. When I check my account profile, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JerryMeow, Jun 12, 2020.

1. JerryMeow Win User

I cant upgrade to windows 10 pro/enterprise

I want to upgrade to windows 10 pro/enterprise but i failed to do that in Payment because the Country set to US.

When I check my account profile, it shows Malaysia!!! how do I move forward from here???

*I want the country in payment page set to Malaysia so that I can proceed....

:)

JerryMeow, Jun 12, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Pro

Hello,

I need to downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro.

1. I had windows 8.1 home and upgraded to windows 10 home, using the media creation tool 1809.
    2. After windows 10 home installation , I went to Settings > Updates and Security > Activation > Go to Microsoft Store. Bought Windows 10 Pro, but instead of Install I did upgrade to workstation.
    So now I have Windows 10 Enterprise and I can't activate it, which is normal, cause I bought windows 10 Pro and not Enterprise.

How can I downgrade it to Windows 10 Pro?

Thank you in advance.

LeonidasLangouranis, Jun 12, 2020
  4. I cant upgrade to windows 10 pro/enterprise

Free upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 Enterprise

I have Windows 8.1 Enterprise edition installed on my machine. I want to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free. Can I downgrade Windows 8.1 Enterprise to Windows 7 Professional and then further upgrade it to Windows 10 Professional for free? I have valid Windows
    7 Professional keys with me.

In the whole process of downgrading and upgrading, I want to retain all Windows settings and personal user file.

Please suggest!!

If it is possible, please suggest the ways I can accomplish it.

Thanks in adv.

SapanManjhi, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

I cant upgrade to windows 10 pro/enterprise

1. I cant upgrade to windows 10 pro/enterprise - Similar Threads - cant upgrade pro

2. Can't upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro: Hello, I have just found this a problem with my operating system. I have reset my pc because it had a virus so I resetted my pc but once it resetted I got Windows 10 Enterprise instead of Windows 10 Pro....
  3. Can't upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro: Hello, I have just found this a problem with my operating system. I have reset my pc because it had a virus so I resetted my pc but once it resetted I got Windows 10 Enterprise instead of Windows 10 Pro....
  4. Can't upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I cannot upgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I cannot upgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro: So, I purchased a Predator laptop for my business and I need the OS to be Windows 10 Pro. Don't ask why, all of the software that I work with just works better with Pro, I have no idea why. Anyways, the computer came new from the factory with Windows 10 Enterprise. I turned...
  6. Windows 10 pro upgrade shows enterprise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 pro upgrade shows enterprise: Hi I just upgraded a licence from windows10 Home to pro by going through settings-activation settings-upgrade and it took me to Microsoft store after I bought and installed it setting show as windows10 enterprise and it show not activated how can I get the pro version I...
  7. Upgrading to Windows 10 Enterprise from Pro

Upgrading to Windows 10 Enterprise from Pro: Hello, I am unsure about the process of upgrading from Pro edition to Enterprise. I'm working for an IT company and we have a Enterprise edition key which I manually entered on my workstation to try out. Previously it was Pro edition and after entering the Enterprise key...
  8. Upgrade Windows 7 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro?

Upgrade Windows 7 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro?: Is it possible to upgrade from Windows 7 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro? 48354
  9. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise: How to: Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise How to Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise [img] Information Starting with Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14352, deploying Windows Enterprise edition gets easier. Prior to Windows 10, the...
  10. in-place upgrade to windows 10 PRO or enterprise

in Windows 10 Support
    in-place upgrade to windows 10 PRO or enterprise: Hi There, I got a request from business user to do in-place upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 PRO or enterprise without him loosing his data . I Have tried the straight forward method through windows logo pop-up which doesn't normally ask for windows licences and that...