Windows 10: i cant upgrade to windows 11 gives error product lisence

Discus and support i cant upgrade to windows 11 gives error product lisence in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i cant upgrade to windows 11 gives error product lisence... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Colin Twigg, May 29, 2023.

1. i cant upgrade to windows 11 gives error product lisence

i cant upgrade to windows 11 gives error product lisence

:)

Colin Twigg, May 29, 2023
  2. JBryan41 Win User

Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

Want to upgrade 11 Home to 11 Pro. Tried download, but apparently files transferred were for 11 Enterprise. This will not activate; error is "invalid digital license or product key". This is on a new Surface. How to proceed?

Can withdraw/delete this. The suggestion to downgrade - listed below - with a 'fake' windows 10 key works.

JBryan41, May 29, 2023
  3. Digital Lisence Removed after using KMS product key.

Hello everyone,

I am using a computer where I upgraded to Windows 10 using the free upgrade promotion. Everything worked fine, and I got windows 10 for free. However, I wanted to try using a KMS product key to evaluate windows 10 pro, but when I used slmgr, it deleted my
    digital lisence. How can I get my digital lisence back?

SealsRock12, May 29, 2023
  4. Gahenry Win User

Upgrading WIndows 11 22H2 gives error

Hello all

I have been running windows 11 for a while now and I decided to upgrade to windows 11 22H2, even though it will disable my ribbon hack for file explorer. i cant upgrade to windows 11 gives error product lisence :(

Does anyone have any suggestions? A search found most of the suggestions for this error involve upgrading from windows 10 not to windows 11 22H2 but I have windows 11 as you see below

i cant upgrade to windows 11 gives error product lisence 11c7b242-deee-4e46-897f-8de25cb81d0d?upload=true.png

When I downloaded and tried to do the update, the upgrade failed and rolled back. I ran setupdiag and it reported this

i cant upgrade to windows 11 gives error product lisence 4cdc5bec-a721-45c2-81cd-3bab32785e78?upload=true.png

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated and Welcomed

Gary

Gahenry, May 29, 2023
Thema:

1. i cant upgrade to windows 11 gives error product lisence - Similar Threads - cant upgrade error

2. i cant upgrade to windows 11 gives error product lisence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant upgrade to windows 11 gives error product lisence: i cant upgrade to windows 11 gives error product lisence https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-upgrade-to-windows-11-gives-error-product/75dfa0be-a386-4663-adc8-de7d24409fd4
  3. i cant upgrade to windows 11 gives error product lisence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cant upgrade to windows 11 gives error product lisence: i cant upgrade to windows 11 gives error product lisence https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-upgrade-to-windows-11-gives-error-product/75dfa0be-a386-4663-adc8-de7d24409fd4
  4. cant upgrade to windows 11 pro using a product a key

cant upgrade to windows 11 pro using a product a key: I recently bought a windows 11 home pro and I cant upgrade from windows 11 home to windows 11 pro it s giving me this error code ox80041023 when I enter the product key...
  5. cant upgrade to windows 11 pro using a product a key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant upgrade to windows 11 pro using a product a key: I recently bought a windows 11 home pro and I cant upgrade from windows 11 home to windows 11 pro it s giving me this error code ox80041023 when I enter the product key...
  6. Upgrading WIndows 11 22H2 gives error

Upgrading WIndows 11 22H2 gives error: Hello allI have been running windows 11 for a while now and I decided to upgrade to windows 11 22H2, even though it will disable my ribbon hack for file explorer. : Does anyone have any suggestions? A search found most of the suggestions for this error involve upgrading from...
  7. Upgrading WIndows 11 22H2 gives error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading WIndows 11 22H2 gives error: Hello allI have been running windows 11 for a while now and I decided to upgrade to windows 11 22H2, even though it will disable my ribbon hack for file explorer. : Does anyone have any suggestions? A search found most of the suggestions for this error involve upgrading from...
  8. Windows 10 upgrade purchase, lisence key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 upgrade purchase, lisence key: Hi I upgraded a couple of our laptops, which were windows home versions, to windows pro. I purchased the upgrade through the Microsoft store, received email receipts but no keys. If i need to rebuild one of the laptops how do i do that to Window Pro without a key?...
  9. Windows Lisence

Windows Lisence: Hi all. Can someone help me with this. I was wondering if i buy a Windows 10 License here in Canada and give it to my mom in South Africa will she be able to use it on her computer. This will be a new license that will only be activated on her machine only....
  10. Lisence

Lisence: What pathetic service i get sent from pillar to post and refferred back to my country were Microsoft are not contactable and you talk to a machine that does absolutely nothing. I have a invoice for a purchase and they will not give me the license key. Called 10 times today...