Windows 10: I cant upgrade

Discus and support I cant upgrade in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot upgrade from windows 11 home to pro, i get Help, the generic product key does not work either. let me know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Daniel_192, Mar 1, 2024.

1. I cant upgrade

I cannot upgrade from windows 11 home to pro, i get Help, the generic product key does not work either. let me know

:)

Daniel_192, Mar 1, 2024
  2. swarfega Win User

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Mar 1, 2024
  3. Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Mar 1, 2024
  4. I cant upgrade

No more touchpad for my laptop since upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Derek,

I would suggest the following steps :

• Press Windows + X
    • Click on Device Manager
    • Right click on TouchPad drivers in the list.
    • Choose Upgrade Drivers
    • Reboot computer

Check if this helped to fix the issue.

Vinod Archak, Mar 1, 2024
Thema:

I cant upgrade

1. I cant upgrade - Similar Threads - cant upgrade

2. i want to upgrade to win 11 but i cant because i need to enable secure boot , proablem is I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to upgrade to win 11 but i cant because i need to enable secure boot , proablem is I...: My PC will not boot if i enable secure boot. I want to upgrade to win 11 Im running a gigabyte b560e AX with a ryzen9 and 32g RAMeverything is set up for except that specific thing...
  3. i want to upgrade to win 11 but i cant because i need to enable secure boot , proablem is I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to upgrade to win 11 but i cant because i need to enable secure boot , proablem is I...: My PC will not boot if i enable secure boot. I want to upgrade to win 11 Im running a gigabyte b560e AX with a ryzen9 and 32g RAMeverything is set up for except that specific thing...
  4. Why cant i upgrade to windows 11 even though my labtop meets the requiremennts?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why cant i upgrade to windows 11 even though my labtop meets the requiremennts?: Recently, I've been trying to install Windows 11. I cleared out my entire laptop and used an external device for the installation, but every time it restarts, the update fails. Now I've deleted everything for no reason....
  5. Why cant i upgrade to windows 11 even though my labtop meets the requiremennts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i upgrade to windows 11 even though my labtop meets the requiremennts?: Recently, I've been trying to install Windows 11. I cleared out my entire laptop and used an external device for the installation, but every time it restarts, the update fails. Now I've deleted everything for no reason....
  6. Why cant i upgrade to windows 11 even though my labtop meets the requiremennts?

7. System reverted back to Windows 7 and cant upgrade to 10 again.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    System reverted back to Windows 7 and cant upgrade to 10 again.: I recently had to perform a system recovery and when it did, it reverted back to windows 7. I am trying to upgrade again to Windows 10, but can't get my activation key to work....
  8. System reverted back to Windows 7 and cant upgrade to 10 again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System reverted back to Windows 7 and cant upgrade to 10 again.: I recently had to perform a system recovery and when it did, it reverted back to windows 7. I am trying to upgrade again to Windows 10, but can't get my activation key to work....
  9. System reverted back to Windows 7 and cant upgrade to 10 again.

10. Following a recent auto upgrade windows hello and pin access are disabled, cant remember...

Following a recent auto upgrade windows hello and pin access are disabled, cant remember...: Following a recent auto upgrade windows hello and pin access are disabled, cant remember password, any help to get into all in one HP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/following-a-recent-auto-upgrade-windows-hello-and/720ac6fc-45a7-46a8-bb36-70b91989d8d6