Windows 10: I can't upload any file, save as doesn't work , can't download certain files

Discus and support I can't upload any file, save as doesn't work , can't download certain files in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I hope you can help me with my laptop issue.- if I try to download an image from any browser, "save as" doesn't work.- I can't upload a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jeff of PH, Jun 6, 2023.

1. I can't upload any file, save as doesn't work , can't download certain files

Hi everyone, I hope you can help me with my laptop issue.- if I try to download an image from any browser, "save as" doesn't work.- I can't upload a file to any browser website, attaching file to Gmail, uploading to Gdrive, PDF merger etc.- I can't download certain files from websites- issues aforementioned above occur on both Google Chrome and Edge.- can't attach image to Microsof Word. I tried deleting my cache, browser history, updating the browser, turning off extensions, updating Windows, turning Windows Defender on and off. All never worked.Hope you can help me guysss. Big thanks to th

:)

Jeff of PH, Jun 6, 2023
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

I can't upload any file, save as doesn't work , can't download certain files 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 6, 2023
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

I can't upload any file, save as doesn't work , can't download certain files 233676d1557848111t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-img_20190514_023629.jpg

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jun 6, 2023
  4. I can't upload any file, save as doesn't work , can't download certain files

Can´t open files from a certain folder

Hello internet, I have gotten a problem lately:

I copied all camera photos/videos from my phone(a Samsung Galaxy A70) as it were going for reparation.

Now i can´t open any of those photos or videos from the computer(Running Windows 10).

The app says that it doesn´t support the format of the file.(JPEG, MP4 and PNG in this case)

I have tried open it with various apps including the old Photo Gallery, Paint, the new Photo Gallery for windows 10(called "Photos" right?), even Microsoft Word... There are no specific error code, the app is only saying that it doesn´t support the format...

I also have tried to move the files to other folders and open them, which doesn´t work either.

I still can open other files with those formats in other folders.

What should I do??

eliiassons, Jun 6, 2023
Thema:

I can't upload any file, save as doesn't work , can't download certain files

1. I can't upload any file, save as doesn't work , can't download certain files - Similar Threads - can't upload file

2. I can't download any type of file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download any type of file.: I am using Windows 8 or 8.1. I purchased the Microsoft suite years ago. I can't download any type of file now. Is this because I'm not using Microsoft 365? I can't afford a new computer and a new monthly charge. How can I resume being able to download documents?...
  3. I can't download any type of file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download any type of file.: I am using Windows 8 or 8.1. I purchased the Microsoft suite years ago. I can't download any type of file now. Is this because I'm not using Microsoft 365? I can't afford a new computer and a new monthly charge. How can I resume being able to download documents?...
  4. I can't save files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't save files: I can't save files. Defender is blocking them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-save-files/60452874-872e-4b6d-a2a2-dc538ff2cb0b
  5. I can't save files

I can't save files: I can't save files. Defender is blocking them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-save-files/60452874-872e-4b6d-a2a2-dc538ff2cb0b
  6. I can't save files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I can't upload any file, save as doesn't work , can't download certain files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't upload any file, save as doesn't work , can't download certain files: Hi everyone, I hope you can help me with my laptop issue.- if I try to download an image from any browser, "save as" doesn't work.- I can't upload a file to any browser website, attaching file to Gmail, uploading to Gdrive, PDF merger etc.- I can't download certain files from...
  8. I can't upload any file, save as doesn't work , can't download certain files

I can't upload any file, save as doesn't work , can't download certain files: Hi everyone, I hope you can help me with my laptop issue.- if I try to download an image from any browser, "save as" doesn't work.- I can't upload a file to any browser website, attaching file to Gmail, uploading to Gdrive, PDF merger etc.- I can't download certain files from...
  9. Can't download any files.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't download any files.: This includes files from Microsoft and all other trusted sites . The error message at bottom of screen says the file contains a virus and the deletes the download. Problem occurred during a windows update during April 2019. I spent 7 hours online with a Microsoft...
  10. Can't download any files at all

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't download any files at all: I've been running WIndows 10 for a little while now, over a month. Now, for some reason I cannot download a file. If I try from Firefox, it fails, if from IE it fails and if from Edge it fails. I'm stumped??? I can surf the web but just can't download any file at all. I've...