Windows 10: I can't upload attachments

Discus and support I can't upload attachments in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've tried to upload an attachment to this forum of a 24MB rar file and a 34MB zip file nd it's not working. After the loading animation, the animation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by desbest, Oct 30, 2020.

1. desbest Win User

I can't upload attachments

I've tried to upload an attachment to this forum of a 24MB rar file and a 34MB zip file nd it's not working. After the loading animation, the animation disappears.

:)

desbest, Oct 30, 2020

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Cannot upload/attach files in Facebook

Hi Duc,

Thank you for replying with the status of the issue.

This issue might occur due to the file corruption or permission rights on the picture.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I would suggest you to move the picture in some different location and then try to upload the picture and check if it helps to resolve your issue.

If the issue persists, follow the next step.

Step 2: I would suggest you to check if the same issue occurs on a different user account on your computer.

If you don’t have any other user account, try following the below steps on how to create new user account:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Select Add an Account.
    • Enter a user name and hit Next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    You can refer to the link below for more information on how to create new user account:

Create a user account in Windows

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Try the above steps and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 30, 2020
  4. W1zzard Win User

Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

1. I can't upload attachments - Similar Threads - can't upload attachments

2. Disable uploading or attachments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable uploading or attachments: Hello community.In our environment we want to disable uploading files over internet or attachments like email attachments is there is a group policy for disabling that? and what we have to do if we want to achieve that? I tried googling about it and we didn’t find any who can...
  3. Disable uploading or attachments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable uploading or attachments: Hello community.In our environment we want to disable uploading files over internet or attachments like email attachments is there is a group policy for disabling that? and what we have to do if we want to achieve that? I tried googling about it and we didn’t find any who can...
  4. Disable uploading or attachments

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. attachment and upload problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    attachment and upload problem: My problem is that I cannot make e-mail attachments or upload images to sites like tumblr or deviant art. In some cases I get an error message like UNKNOWN ERROR but mostly they just never finish loading even after 5 minutes of waiting. This happens in Chrome, Firefox and...
  6. attachment and upload problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    attachment and upload problem: My problem is that I cannot make e-mail attachments or upload images to sites like tumblr or deviant art. In some cases I get an error message like UNKNOWN ERROR but mostly they just never finish loading even after 5 minutes of waiting. This happens in Chrome, Firefox and...
  7. attachment and upload problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Uploading attachment to job applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uploading attachment to job applications: Whenever I try to upload a word doc attachment to a job application, the program stops responding when I click the file. I've tried troubleshooting and running as administrator and it helped. But now it continues to happen....
  9. Uploading attachment to job applications

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uploading attachment to job applications: Whenever I try to upload a word doc attachment to a job application, the program stops responding when I click the file. I've tried troubleshooting and running as administrator and it helped. But now it continues to happen....
  10. Can't upload attachments this afternoon

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't upload attachments this afternoon: Is there a problem with uploading attachments this afternoon? 153009