Windows 10: I cant upload files to any webpage with my pc, windows 10

Discus and support I cant upload files to any webpage with my pc, windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I would really appreciate if someone can help me: I detenct an issue with my pc since some weeks ago and its getting annoing: I dont know why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GuismoCabrera, Jun 2, 2020.

1. I cant upload files to any webpage with my pc, windows 10

Hi, I would really appreciate if someone can help me:

I detenct an issue with my pc since some weeks ago and its getting annoing:

I dont know why but I have try to upload files such as pdfs, images and videos to different websites Google Drive, We Transfer, Gmail, my own site, etc... with out any succes. Specially, when I try ti upload stuff with Google services I receved an error that says that the file has a no readable format, when I try to upload to another sites it says google chrome display this error: "ERR_SSL_BAD_RECORD_MAC_ALERT"

I have even try to send my files through windows mail without any success.

What I have tryed:

- I haved clean chache and all my hystory from my pc

- I haved restart it in safe mode whe it's in safe mode, it uploads stuff but only wire connected to my modem

- I have tryed to perform a clean boot

Using: Windos 10 - v.1990 / google chrome

Please help me ....

:)

GuismoCabrera, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 2, 2020
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Jun 2, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

I cant upload files to any webpage with my pc, windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

I cant upload files to any webpage with my pc, windows 10

1. I cant upload files to any webpage with my pc, windows 10 - Similar Threads - cant upload files

2. why cant i download any files/documents on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i download any files/documents on my pc: asus computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-any-filesdocuments-on-my-pc/d3cf6dbe-82fb-4962-b126-4cda35bf7968
  3. why cant i download any files/documents on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i download any files/documents on my pc: asus computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-any-filesdocuments-on-my-pc/d3cf6dbe-82fb-4962-b126-4cda35bf7968
  4. i want to upload my app on my desktop but i cant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to upload my app on my desktop but i cant: well, i want to put my app on my desktop, i went throuh all of the processes like pinning it but still it doesnt work,i tried dragging it to the desktop but it refuses to leave the taskbar to the desktop. so pls help me else i will rather cionsider apple instead of hp...i am...
  5. Cant Upload Documents or add any attachments while In my Email, or DocuSign, or any program.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant Upload Documents or add any attachments while In my Email, or DocuSign, or any program.: When trying to add an attachment to any document, I'm receiving a message that states working on it and it appears to be set and stuck on downloads. I cant select another option or folder as it is frozen at that point. It shows me all the folders on the left hand side as...
  6. Cannot upload docx or doc files to certain webpages

Cannot upload docx or doc files to certain webpages: I have a problem with uploading docx and doc files to certain webpages like indeed and Linkedin. so I have tried to do as much troubleshooting as possible but I am running out of ideas. I'm using a Hp EliteBook 850-G4 with windows 10 Home edition I do not have any...
  7. I cant launch any windows apps on my pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant launch any windows apps on my pc: so awhile ago i got a new PC for my birthday and all was going fine but recently it says i need to activate windows and i need to buy a product key or something, also no windows apps will open, not photos, the windows store, sticky notes, Xbox companion just to name a few. i...
  8. I cant open any of my word doc files in Windows

I cant open any of my word doc files in Windows: I cant open any of my word doc files in windows? All i get is this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-any-of-my-word-doc-files-in-windows/828421c0-0a7e-489e-9e70-389901c7a061
  9. Cant upload any files or attachments

Cant upload any files or attachments: I have a Dell XPS laptop, running windows 10. For some reason, no matter what browser I use, I cannot attach files to email or upload files to anything. It just spins and spins, then says it cant upload. I tried at home and at work. Not sure what to do next?...
  10. i cant install any software in my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cant install any software in my pc: i cant install any software in my pc i tried few stuff but none of them worked out and its shows a error message when i try to install something and the message is "no such interface supported" and i cant install anything and also like 2 days ago i deleted some files named...