Windows 10: I can't use bitmap font (.fon) in any program

Discus and support I can't use bitmap font (.fon) in any program in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey there, I have some problems with bitmap fonts I got some .fon fonts, and installed them, but now I can't use it in any program. But they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Angel Ruiz Fernandez, Oct 7, 2019.

1. I can't use bitmap font (.fon) in any program

Hey there, I have some problems with bitmap fonts

I got some .fon fonts, and installed them, but now I can't use it in any program.

But they actually exists in C:\WINDOWS\Fonts

How is the compatibility of .fon in Windows 10? I have 1903.

May be the ones I'm using are very old, they are actually from a original copy of Windows 3.1.

One of them is Fixedsys (8514FIX.FON).

Any help is welcome, thanks.

:)

Angel Ruiz Fernandez, Oct 7, 2019
  2. jakivi Win User

Bitmap font support

Hello,

Symbian phones use predefined font set regarding on which region device is sold. Unfortunately I couldn’t find an application which would enable custom made bitmap font usage with C7-00.

jakivi, Oct 7, 2019
  3. Bitmap font support

Dear nokia team,

Please advice, how can i get bitmap font support for my nokia c7. the other apple phones are working in default but still not in NOKIA.

haleem---01, Oct 7, 2019
  4. I can't use bitmap font (.fon) in any program

Nokia E63 BT Openzone and BT FON problems

I have Nokia E63 on the 3 network, i want to use it to browse the internet on the 3 network as well as BT FON or BT Openzone. I can`t get it to work on BT FON or BT Openzone but works ok on 3 network. Can anyone help and give me a step by step help.

jojo12---01, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

I can't use bitmap font (.fon) in any program

1. I can't use bitmap font (.fon) in any program - Similar Threads - can't bitmap font

2. Displayed fonts look "bitmap" rather than "vectorized"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Displayed fonts look "bitmap" rather than "vectorized": I bought a new hard disk, installed it and every thing works fine. One thing is that the fonts displayed on the screen desktop icons fonts, fonts inside pdf files, fonts on websites look more "bitmap" than "vectorized". I.e. you see pixels that build the letters and not...
  3. Displayed fonts look "bitmap" rather than "vectorized"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Displayed fonts look "bitmap" rather than "vectorized": I bought a new hard disk, installed it and every thing works fine. One thing is that the fonts displayed on the screen desktop icons fonts, fonts inside pdf files, fonts on websites look more "bitmap" than "vectorized". I.e. you see pixels that build the letters and not...
  4. Displayed fonts look "bitmap" rather than "vectorized"

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I CAN'T install ANY program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I CAN'T install ANY program: I update to the October 2020 update on my PC I was having issues with my discord, so I decided to reinstall it upon opening the installer I got this message. I have a Lenovo E73 Mini Tower running Windows 10 Pro 20H2 with an Intel Core i5-4460S. Can anyone help me out this is...
  6. I Can't open any .exe program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I Can't open any .exe program: I had a virus called Win32/Neshta from my friend's USB, after using AVG Win32/Neshta remover it worked, but the effect is still going every time i open an .exe application, Windows shows "Open the file with.." and this is only for .exe files apparently i tried using the...
  7. .fon fonts not displaying on my Windows 10

.fon fonts not displaying on my Windows 10: Hello. For about a year I have noticed my PC does not show text at all for certain GUI applications. And others it shows corrupted text: [ATTACH][ATTACH] I recently had the time to investigate this and I discovered that my PC is not displaying any files of the .fon type....
  8. .fon fonts not displaying on my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    .fon fonts not displaying on my Windows 10: Hello. For about a year I have noticed my PC does not show text at all for certain GUI applications. And others it shows corrupted text: [ATTACH][ATTACH] I recently had the time to investigate this and I discovered that my PC is not displaying any files of the .fon type....
  9. I can't use bitmap font (.fon) in any program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't use bitmap font (.fon) in any program: Hey there, I have some problems with bitmap fonts I got some .fon fonts, and installed them, but now I can't use it in any program. But they actually exists in C:\WINDOWS\Fonts How is the compatibility of .fon in Windows 10? I have 1903. May be the ones I'm using are...
  10. I can't open any program

I can't open any program: Hi! My name is Beltrán. Today my laptop just got a windows update and, when I turned it on after finishing installing the update, it worked just fine. The problem appeared like 1 or 2 minutes later. I wanted to open Chrome but, when I pressed on the icon, it wouldn't open...