Windows 10: I can't use both of my Mic In things at the same time.

Discus and support I can't use both of my Mic In things at the same time. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I'm trying to record audio from my Nintendo DSi using my PC. I have 2 Mic In things on my computer. One at the back, and one at the front. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by waffles132, Aug 4, 2022.

1. I can't use both of my Mic In things at the same time.

So I'm trying to record audio from my Nintendo DSi using my PC. I have 2 Mic In things on my computer. One at the back, and one at the front. When I connect my DSi using one of the Mic In thing, my actual microphone, which is connected to the other Mic In thing, gets ignored, and my PC only recognises my DSi. When I remove my DSi from one of the Mic In things, my PC goes back to recognising my microphone. How can I record both the audio from my DSi and my microphone simultaneously?

:)

waffles132, Aug 4, 2022
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Aug 4, 2022
  3. Suddenly my system won't use a mic

One important step, try your mic with a different computer.

Papahyooie, Aug 4, 2022
  4. I can't use both of my Mic In things at the same time.

Headset mic not working

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when some of the mic setting got corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Recording audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Recording Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 4, 2022
Thema:

I can't use both of my Mic In things at the same time.

1. I can't use both of my Mic In things at the same time. - Similar Threads - can't both Mic

2. Either the Headphones or mic works, not both at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Either the Headphones or mic works, not both at the same time: I have a USB Bluetooth adapter connected to my Win 10 PC. I had Sony headphones and now using a Oneplus Z neck band. when trying to work with the mic, its not working and it was disabled. So i enabled it now its working all good. Right then the headphones not working the...
  3. Either the Headphones or mic works, not both at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Either the Headphones or mic works, not both at the same time: I have a USB Bluetooth adapter connected to my Win 10 PC. I had Sony headphones and now using a Oneplus Z neck band. when trying to work with the mic, its not working and it was disabled. So i enabled it now its working all good. Right then the headphones not working the...
  4. Either the Headphones or mic works, not both at the same time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Headphones & Mic both working; but not at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones & Mic both working; but not at the same time.: Hi All,In my 20 years playing on computers daily, I have never once been this unsure as to what a problem is.I today received my Ducky one 3 mini keyboard in the post. I plugged it in and began to load up discord to talk to my friends. I was unable to get both my headset...
  6. Headphones & Mic both working; but not at the same time.

Headphones & Mic both working; but not at the same time.: Hi All,In my 20 years playing on computers daily, I have never once been this unsure as to what a problem is.I today received my Ducky one 3 mini keyboard in the post. I plugged it in and began to load up discord to talk to my friends. I was unable to get both my headset...
  7. I can't use both of my Mic In things at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use both of my Mic In things at the same time.: So I'm trying to record audio from my Nintendo DSi using my PC. I have 2 Mic In things on my computer. One at the back, and one at the front. When I connect my DSi using one of the Mic In thing, my actual microphone, which is connected to the other Mic In thing, gets ignored,...
  8. I can't use both of my Mic In things at the same time.

I can't use both of my Mic In things at the same time.: So I'm trying to record audio from my Nintendo DSi using my PC. I have 2 Mic In things on my computer. One at the back, and one at the front. When I connect my DSi using one of the Mic In thing, my actual microphone, which is connected to the other Mic In thing, gets ignored,...
  9. how can i use both earphone and its mic at the same time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can i use both earphone and its mic at the same time: i dont know how to use both earphone and mic at the same time due to which its impossible for me to take online classes coz i can only listen what other person says or i can listen music but i cant use mic and earphones both same time like we do in our phone while attend...
  10. I cant use my headphones and my laptop mic at the same time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant use my headphones and my laptop mic at the same time: I have this issue where I plug in my hedphones (Which do not have a mic) I cant use the mic on my laptop. what I know is that my Mic on my laptop is called realtek (R) but when I plug in my headphones they become realtek (R) so I cant just open sound pannel and change the...