Windows 10: I can't use Cortana, saying that I'm a minor, and i am 20 years old

Discus and support I can't use Cortana, saying that I'm a minor, and i am 20 years old in Cortana to solve the problem; I can't use Cortana, saying that I'm a minor, even if I'm older than 13 When I try to do something as easy as making reminder with Cortana, I am asked... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Zanelixz, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Zanelixz Win User

I can't use Cortana, saying that I'm a minor, and i am 20 years old

I can't use Cortana, saying that I'm a minor, even if I'm older than 13

When I try to do something as easy as making reminder with Cortana, I am asked to log into my account again. When I tried to, the prompt said that I can't use Cortana because I'm a minor.

I'm older than that but I still get that same prompt.

i know this question has been asked before and I have tried all the methods previously stated, including logging out of Microsoft account and using a local account, checking my age on Microsoft to be correct which puts me at 20 years old and checking if I am part of a family account but it all doesn't work

:)

Zanelixz, Apr 21, 2020

2. Cortana Sign In Problem 20 Years Old !!

I Can't Sign in Cortana on my both 2 devices they say minors aren't allowed and I am 20 years old ..!!

here are the shots !

I can't use Cortana, saying that I'm a minor, and i am 20 years old 61fd8f04-f816-4eba-aa3a-429dbc09d5a0?upload=true.png

I can't use Cortana, saying that I'm a minor, and i am 20 years old a3c91028-02be-4011-b19f-f457999bd8d7?upload=true.png

I can't use Cortana, saying that I'm a minor, and i am 20 years old ee9d4421-afd7-40a6-8c3e-e07a10ea917e?upload=true.png
    So
    What to do now ?!

Mo'menYehia, Apr 21, 2020
  3. MrCat113 Win User
    Is Cortana available for minors?

Original title: Cortana for minors?

Is Cortana avalible for minors?

if not, please let minors use Cortana

MrCat113, Apr 21, 2020
  4. I can't use Cortana, saying that I'm a minor, and i am 20 years old

Age minimum to use Cortana?

i am almost 20 years old but when i want to use cortana they say minor cannot login.

idk what's wrong.

BTW, i am from singapore.

my birthdate is 25 sep 1998

Amber Sif Barnes-Lokison, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

I can't use Cortana, saying that I'm a minor, and i am 20 years old

1. I can't use Cortana, saying that I'm a minor, and i am 20 years old - Similar Threads - can't Cortana saying

2. I am unable to use Cortana

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to use Cortana: um i tried to find some solution on youtube but when i go in cortana i cant speak it shows 'Your organization has turned off voice assistance for Cortana in Windows. You can still get Cortana's help by typing in the text box.' then in one video they said that i go in...
  3. I am unable to use Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to use Cortana: um i tried to find some solution on youtube but when i go in cortana i cant speak it shows 'Your organization has turned off voice assistance for Cortana in Windows. You can still get Cortana's help by typing in the text box.' then in one video they said that i go in...
  4. I am unable to use Cortana

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Cortana says: "I'm sorry, I can't control your music here."

in Cortana
    Cortana says: "I'm sorry, I can't control your music here.": Hi people, Can someone help me playing spotify songs through cortana? I use the cortana app from the Microsoft Store, and when I try to play a song it says: "I'm sorry, I can't control your music here." I thought I can solve it from this tab but the I get this error. Anyone...
  6. cortana say I'm sorry, I can't control your music here.

in Cortana
    cortana say I'm sorry, I can't control your music here.: my windows version is 20H2 and i have updated latest version of cortana but it say I'm sorry, I can't control your music here.please say how i fix it andthere are no notebook on cortana....
  7. Cortana for minors

in Cortana
    Cortana for minors: I'm thirteen years but can't sing into Cortana. Are thirteen-years old's under the age restriction? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-for-minors/63b5d36f-6e7f-476f-8319-95dba7566af1
  8. Apparently I can't use Cortana if I'm in the United States...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apparently I can't use Cortana if I'm in the United States...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aaronfranke [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g1ddbs/apparently_i_cant_use_cortana_if_im_in_the_united/
  9. Cortana thinking I'm a minor

in Cortana
    Cortana thinking I'm a minor: Hi, I was connecting up my iPhone to my laptop and wanted to use Cortana to send and receive messages. I followed the instructions, clicked it and it said I was a minor. I read that 13 is when you can use Cortana and I'm 15 and don't have a family account. I tried to up my...
  10. Can't use Cortana's otebook. "Minors are not allowed to use..."

in Cortana
    Can't use Cortana's otebook. "Minors are not allowed to use...": Dear Microsoft When I try to use cortonas notebook it will not let me. Every time I click on it, the screen says minors are not allowed to use cortonas notebook. Please help me. Facts -My computer is a DELL -I am younger than 15 and older than 5 -I need help *...