Windows 10: I can't use directx_Jun2010_redist

Discus and support I can't use directx_Jun2010_redist in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently had a problem with the sound in a game the effects and sound as they are in xnb format, not the music,mp3 formatted, so I decided to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by _ompal, May 28, 2020.

1. _ompal Win User

I can't use directx_Jun2010_redist

I recently had a problem with the sound in a game the effects and sound as they are in xnb format, not the music,mp3 formatted, so I decided to reinstall the directX files. When I run the installer, it says An internal system error occurred. please refer to DXerror.log and DirectX.log in your windows folder to determine the problem. Please help.

:)

_ompal, May 28, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't use directx_Jun2010_redist :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 4, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jun 4, 2020
  4. I can't use directx_Jun2010_redist

imperialreign, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

I can't use directx_Jun2010_redist

1. I can't use directx_Jun2010_redist - Similar Threads - can't directx_Jun2010_redist

2. Why can't I pull up the calendar when I click the date and time in the lower right hand...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I pull up the calendar when I click the date and time in the lower right hand...: I am running windows 11 enterprise and I can no longer pull up the calendar when clicking the date and time in the lower right hand corner of the screen. If this is a bug fix it! If its working as intended then bring the functionality back!...
  3. Why can't I pull up the calendar when I click the date and time in the lower right hand...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I pull up the calendar when I click the date and time in the lower right hand...: I am running windows 11 enterprise and I can no longer pull up the calendar when clicking the date and time in the lower right hand corner of the screen. If this is a bug fix it! If its working as intended then bring the functionality back!...
  4. can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling: Hi i can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling it and don't know what to do to fix it,i've tried some things i've seen online but i can't get it to work.This is the message i get when trying to reinstall it.the procedure entry point av_buffer_create could not be located in...
  5. can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling

can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling: Hi i can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling it and don't know what to do to fix it,i've tried some things i've seen online but i can't get it to work.This is the message i get when trying to reinstall it.the procedure entry point av_buffer_create could not be located in...
  6. Can't find Windows Fax and Scan on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find Windows Fax and Scan on Windows 11: Greetings all,I have been seeing on new Windows 11 devices that I am deploying that Windows Fax and Scan is not included in the optional features. I have run through countless forums trying all the things I see and no luck. It is not in Optional Features under Print and...
  7. Can't find Windows Fax and Scan on Windows 11

Can't find Windows Fax and Scan on Windows 11: Greetings all,I have been seeing on new Windows 11 devices that I am deploying that Windows Fax and Scan is not included in the optional features. I have run through countless forums trying all the things I see and no luck. It is not in Optional Features under Print and...
  8. I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...: I'm trying to do this because my settings app continuously crash when I try to open it, and opening it through the search bar don't work neither, I was told to try the DSIM cleaning method, but I need admin/elevated commands to do so, which again I can't get it without the...
  9. I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...: I'm trying to do this because my settings app continuously crash when I try to open it, and opening it through the search bar don't work neither, I was told to try the DSIM cleaning method, but I need admin/elevated commands to do so, which again I can't get it without the...
  10. I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...