Windows 10: I can't use Dism/cleanup-image/scanhealth and restorehealth command

Discus and support I can't use Dism/cleanup-image/scanhealth and restorehealth command in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I ran the command sfc /scannow to look for corrupted files but I can't follow using dism to repair the files it keeps giving the following message the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Brunexlopex, Jul 26, 2022.

1. I can't use Dism/cleanup-image/scanhealth and restorehealth command

I ran the command sfc /scannow to look for corrupted files but I can't follow using dism to repair the files it keeps giving the following message the term dism/online is not recognized as a cmdlet name, function, script file or operable program etc. how can i solve?

:)

Brunexlopex, Jul 26, 2022

2. How to get damn DISM to work?

you dont need the "esd" command unless your running an esd file type.

i recommend if ytour just scanning to
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

or DL an ISO , and run the command i linked above.
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /sources:WIM:X:\sources\Install.wim:1 /LimitAccess
    "x" = drive letter.

iso can be DL'd from here
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/techbench

be certain to run elevated CMD prompt.

jboydgolfer, Jul 26, 2022
  3. Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

You already have spaces in the command written.

In windows 10, CMD supports Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V so you can directly paste this.

FYI, the spaces are in between

• DISM and Online
    • Online and Cleanup-Image
    • Cleanup-Image and RestoreHealth
    Hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jul 26, 2022
  4. RejZoR Win User

I can't use Dism/cleanup-image/scanhealth and restorehealth command

How to get damn DISM to work?

I'm using this command:
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:esd:E:\x64\sources\install.esd:1

And the god damn thing keeps bitching source files can't be found even though I'm pointing the path to the darn thing. ISO image is mounted and yet this retarded tool just can't see it. I don't understand why has Microsoft made this tool so monumentally retarded compared to Win8.x where you just used this:

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

And it just worked. Any ideas?

RejZoR, Jul 26, 2022
Thema:

I can't use Dism/cleanup-image/scanhealth and restorehealth command

1. I can't use Dism/cleanup-image/scanhealth and restorehealth command - Similar Threads - can't Dism cleanup

2. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck: I opened cmd as administrator and ranDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealthIt outputtedDeployment Image Servicing and Management toolVersion: 10.0.22621.2794Image Version: 10.0.22631.3374and the cursor is still blinking right underIt's been like this for at least an hour or...
  3. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck: I opened cmd as administrator and ranDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealthIt outputtedDeployment Image Servicing and Management toolVersion: 10.0.22621.2794Image Version: 10.0.22631.3374and the cursor is still blinking right underIt's been like this for at least an hour or...
  4. Should I only run dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth if scanhealth detects corruption?

Should I only run dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth if scanhealth detects corruption?: Should I only run dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth if scanhealth detects corruption? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-only-run-dism-online-cleanup-image/43d76304-de7d-4748-bb59-536cb6c82a3d
  5. I can't use Dism/cleanup-image/scanhealth and restorehealth command

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use Dism/cleanup-image/scanhealth and restorehealth command: I ran the command sfc /scannow to look for corrupted files but I can't follow using dism to repair the files it keeps giving the following message the term dism/online is not recognized as a cmdlet name, function, script file or operable program etc. how can i solve?...
  6. I can't use Dism/cleanup-image/scanhealth and restorehealth command

I can't use Dism/cleanup-image/scanhealth and restorehealth command: I ran the command sfc /scannow to look for corrupted files but I can't follow using dism to repair the files it keeps giving the following message the term dism/online is not recognized as a cmdlet name, function, script file or operable program etc. how can i solve?...
  7. dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command error.: While i try the dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth on CMDadmin i get the following error:[===========================55.2% ] Error: 605 The specified buffer contains ill-formed data. The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.logAlso i get this...
  8. dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command error.

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command error.: While i try the dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth on CMDadmin i get the following error:[===========================55.2% ] Error: 605 The specified buffer contains ill-formed data. The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.logAlso i get this...
  9. dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth: When I run this command its always stuck in 43-44 % its said access denied error 5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-online-cleanup-image-restorehealth/cd798b7b-e035-4d1b-9f9d-3b00a17fd9ca