Windows 10: I can't use FixMeStick because of a security policy. How do I change this? Thank you.

Discus and support I can't use FixMeStick because of a security policy. How do I change this? Thank you. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need to properly install a FixMeStick but I have to change the security policy. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by minniemuffin, Nov 10, 2019.

1. I can't use FixMeStick because of a security policy. How do I change this? Thank you.

I need to properly install a FixMeStick but I have to change the security policy. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

:)

minniemuffin, Nov 10, 2019
  2. begro89 Win User

Local Security Policy on Windows 10?

Local Security Policysหายคับ

begro89, Nov 10, 2019
  3. Local Security Policy on Windows 10?

Hi,

To help you with your concern regarding the Local Security Policy, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows button
    • Search for Administrative tools
    • Double-click the Local Security Policy

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Nov 10, 2019
  4. Bree Win User

I can't use FixMeStick because of a security policy. How do I change this? Thank you.

fixmestick is it any good

@Dakota37, it seems to have been around for some time now. Looks like its designed to be easy to use for those with little or no computer skills. Here's a review from 2012.
    FixMeStick

and this on Bleepingcomputer forum.
    FixMeStick - Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, and Privacy Software

Plus in Windows 10 we now have Defender offline.
    Windows Defender Offline Scan in Windows 10

Thema:

I can't use FixMeStick because of a security policy. How do I change this? Thank you.

1. I can't use FixMeStick because of a security policy. How do I change this? Thank you. - Similar Threads - can't FixMeStick security

2. I forgot my Windows password. How do I reset it? Thank you. not the Microsoft PW Using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my Windows password. How do I reset it? Thank you. not the Microsoft PW Using...: Hello:I misplaced my Windows password. I need assistance resetting my password. I upgraded to Windows 11 this past week. I couldn't remember the password even when I was using Windows 10,. I have my MS password. Thanks in advance. :...
  3. I forgot my Windows password. How do I reset it? Thank you. not the Microsoft PW Using...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot my Windows password. How do I reset it? Thank you. not the Microsoft PW Using...: Hello:I misplaced my Windows password. I need assistance resetting my password. I upgraded to Windows 11 this past week. I couldn't remember the password even when I was using Windows 10,. I have my MS password. Thanks in advance. :...
  4. How do I "thank" HP?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I "thank" HP?: Simply put, I was having a simple connection problemSomething which should have taken at most five minutes to repair.The print and scan doctor took over an hour to just "sit" at the 95% point, REFUSING to move any further.How do I "thank" Microsoft, and HP, for rendering my...
  5. How do I "thank" HP?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I "thank" HP?: Simply put, I was having a simple connection problemSomething which should have taken at most five minutes to repair.The print and scan doctor took over an hour to just "sit" at the 95% point, REFUSING to move any further.How do I "thank" Microsoft, and HP, for rendering my...
  6. How do I "thank" HP?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. What is the Index Number and how do I find it? Thank you.....

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the Index Number and how do I find it? Thank you.....: What is the Index Number and how do I find it? Thank you..... Want to use it in this command: 162980
  8. You can't access this shared folder because your organization's security policies block...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    You can't access this shared folder because your organization's security policies block...: I have updated to windows 10, version 2004. Now on accessing shared folder I'm getting message "You can't access this shared folder because your organization's security policies block unauthenticated guest access. These policies help protect your PC from unsafe or malicious...
  9. How Do I Fix This? Thanks.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How Do I Fix This? Thanks.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hentai_Trends [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e3qgys/how_do_i_fix_this_thanks/
  10. Apps I wish - Big thanks of big thanks if you do

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps I wish - Big thanks of big thanks if you do: Please, add Microsoft apps for: - Offline browser - Peer to peer - Batch rename - Batch metadata manipulation - ASCII Art from images - File/folder comparison Please...