Windows 10: I can't use internet on my pc after an update

Discus and support I can't use internet on my pc after an update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Since an update on security in October my internet acces is blocked on every app and everything else. I disinstalled the update back in October but now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thegirlwholaughed, Feb 3, 2021.

1. I can't use internet on my pc after an update

Since an update on security in October my internet acces is blocked on every app and everything else. I disinstalled the update back in October but now I can't do it anymore because it doesn't give me the option to do it. I think there is a problem with firewall but I don't know anything about how this works

submitted by /u/thegirlwholaughed
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/thegirlwholaughed, Feb 3, 2021

2. internet connection is very slowly while projecting to another pc

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X Key, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Feb 3, 2021
  3. pc won`t update

I`ve been trying to solve this problem for 3 months to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!!!

EVERY time the computer check new updates, the following message appears:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

My PC is connected to the internet, so this could not be the problem.

you`ve only directed me to a window link, which I don`T really understand.

Could ANYONE PLEASE send me a simple answer how I can solve this problem step by step???????

Thanks.

Arnon

ArnonZlotnik, Feb 3, 2021
  4. I can't use internet on my pc after an update

Can't access to internet

Hi Xuan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    internet connection troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the internet issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select the top most search result.

• Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.

• Select Internet Connections,
      click on Advanced and check
      Apply repairs automatically
      option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    uninstall the network adapter
    driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Step 3: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    update the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Update
      option.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

I can't use internet on my pc after an update

1. I can't use internet on my pc after an update - Similar Threads - can't internet update

2. why can't i use my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't i use my pc: I've been on the blue screen of death ever since windows updated and it wont ever let me proceed no matter what i try to do to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-use-my-pc/15232568-6245-40cc-9fd5-65ddf0bab5a6
  3. why can't i use my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't i use my pc: I've been on the blue screen of death ever since windows updated and it wont ever let me proceed no matter what i try to do to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-use-my-pc/15232568-6245-40cc-9fd5-65ddf0bab5a6
  4. why can't i use my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I can't connect to the internet using Ethernet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect to the internet using Ethernet.: I can't connect to the internet using Ethernet wire on my laptop. It started after I installed windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-to-the-internet-using-ethernet/3ba36f6b-589b-4b97-8483-d6147651995c
  6. I can't connect to the internet using Ethernet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't connect to the internet using Ethernet.: I can't connect to the internet using Ethernet wire on my laptop. It started after I installed windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-to-the-internet-using-ethernet/3ba36f6b-589b-4b97-8483-d6147651995c
  7. Can't use my fingerprint scanner after updating.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't use my fingerprint scanner after updating.: Like It Said in the title, recently I update it my windows because It had a new update and mostly those updates are good to the system. But this time this update disable my fingerprint locking and my face locking though, I am just worry about the fingerprint one, I ask here...
  8. My PC can't connect to the internet.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC can't connect to the internet.: So this has been going on for a while now and I've tried everything. When I open the wifi menu, nothing shows up, and it won't recognize my ethernet cable. Please help. submitted by /u/AdhesivenessVirtual3 [link] [comments]...
  9. After the last windows update, I can't use the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After the last windows update, I can't use the internet: On 11/9/2020, I downloaded the last windows update, then when I started the system at normal boot there was no internet connection and the message "Err_connection_aborted" appeared in browser, however notifications continued to appear normally as if the internet connection...
  10. Windows Update Interrupted and Now I can't Use My PC.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Interrupted and Now I can't Use My PC.: Dear Sir, With due respect, I wish to draw your kind attention towards my problem as I am in Very Sophisticated Situation. I was Updating My HP PC (Windows 10- 64 Bit), but due to low battery power, My PC got Switched Off. And so, It was Uncompleted. And Now My PC is asking...