Windows 10: I can't use keyboard and mouse to open safe mode

Discus and support I can't use keyboard and mouse to open safe mode in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey. I ve just reinstalled my windows and it keeps stuck to the part when i select my country and the keyboard language because I can't use my keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xCristi1738, Apr 26, 2021.

1. I can't use keyboard and mouse to open safe mode

Hey. I ve just reinstalled my windows and it keeps stuck to the part when i select my country and the keyboard language because I can't use my keyboard and mouse. A friend suggested me to open in safe mode but I still can't use any usb or pc2 devices. I mean i can't press any button like F12, F8, F2 to open anything. What can I do?

submitted by /u/xCristi1738
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/xCristi1738, Apr 26, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Apr 26, 2021
  3. iamc3k Win User
    iamc3k, Apr 26, 2021
  4. Anne Ros Win User

I can't use keyboard and mouse to open safe mode

Mouse and keyboard won't work in safe mode

Hi,

Safe mode starts your Windows using minimal set of drivers to help troubleshoot issues on your computer. Rebooting your computer should change it back to normal boot. However, if you entered safe mode through msconfig, then you will need a keyboard to exit
    safe mode. If your keyboard is not working, then we suggest using an external keyboard and mouse to enable exiting the safe mode.

Get back to us with the update so we can provide further assistance.

Anne Ros, Apr 26, 2021
Thema:

I can't use keyboard and mouse to open safe mode

1. I can't use keyboard and mouse to open safe mode - Similar Threads - can't keyboard mouse

2. Windows 11 safe mode can't see my keyboard or mouse.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 safe mode can't see my keyboard or mouse.: Both my keyboard and mouse won't even light up when I boot to windows 11 safe mode? I have no special drivers for the keyboard. Both are wired via USB. I always thought keyboards could never fail at any kind of boot....
  3. Windows 11 safe mode can't see my keyboard or mouse.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 safe mode can't see my keyboard or mouse.: Both my keyboard and mouse won't even light up when I boot to windows 11 safe mode? I have no special drivers for the keyboard. Both are wired via USB. I always thought keyboards could never fail at any kind of boot....
  4. Keyboard or Mouse NOT working in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 News
    Keyboard or Mouse NOT working in Safe Mode: [IMG]Safe Mode is used to troubleshoot problems on a Windows computer. In Safe Mode, Windows loads only necessary drivers, including keyboard and mouse drivers. Problems occur if the keyboard or mouse stops working in the Safe Mode. It also makes it difficult to exit Safe...
  5. Keyboard or Mouse ONLY works in Safe Mode [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Keyboard or Mouse ONLY works in Safe Mode [Fix]: [IMG]Some users noticed that their keyboard or mouse only works in Safe Mode. When they exit the Safe Mode and start Windows in normal mode, their keyboard or mouse stops working. Safe Mode is a troubleshooting mode on Windows computers that you can use to fix the issues....
  6. Can't Use Mouse & Keyboard to login at startup even on safe mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Use Mouse & Keyboard to login at startup even on safe mode.: After I booted up my PC, both mouse and keyboard stopped working, i tried using all the ports and it changes nothing. I tried using both the keyboard and mouse on another device and it still works. So I go to troubleshoot mode by on&off windows 3 times, the mouse & keyboard...
  7. Can't Use Mouse & Keyboard to login at startup even on safe mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Use Mouse & Keyboard to login at startup even on safe mode.: After I booted up my PC, both mouse and keyboard stopped working, i tried using all the ports and it changes nothing. I tried using both the keyboard and mouse on another device and it still works. So I go to troubleshoot mode by on&off windows 3 times, the mouse & keyboard...
  8. Keyboard and mouse work in bios but not in safe mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard and mouse work in bios but not in safe mode: My computer stopped recognizing keyboard and mouse. Tried different keyboard/ mouse, doesn't work. Tried safe mode, no keyboard/ mouse. Tried uninstalling updates, failed. Tried restoring to earlier date, still won't recognize. Tried reinstalling windows 10 from usb, doesn't...
  9. No keyboard or mouse on login and safe mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No keyboard or mouse on login and safe mode: Hi My keyboard and mouse are only working in the Bios and in the Recovery Console. I have tried to system restore as well as safe mode and some of the other “F” keys functions. The bios has no USB legacy setting. My question is, can I delete the USB driver over the...
  10. No mouse or keyboard in safe mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No mouse or keyboard in safe mode: After the amazing and wonderful Anniversary Update, that fixes nothing but adds other bugs & glitches, I can't use mouse and keyboard in Safe Mode. Before the update, it worked fine. Any solution? I use safe mode to install new nvidia drivers in safety. When I launch in...