Windows 10: I can't use microsoft services using my home wifi but everything works fine when I use...

Discus and support I can't use microsoft services using my home wifi but everything works fine when I use... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Looks like my wifi can't use any microsoft services even though I'm connected to the wifi and I can browse through chrome, open discord, use spotify,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IAN MARTADISASTRA, Oct 3, 2023.

1. I can't use microsoft services using my home wifi but everything works fine when I use...

Looks like my wifi can't use any microsoft services even though I'm connected to the wifi and I can browse through chrome, open discord, use spotify, etc. but when I went and opened teams, it says I ran into a connection problem. So I tried to restart my laptop and opened teams again but it did nothing. When I tried using my phone as a hotspot, it worked fine. So I tried to use my wifi again but it immediately ran into a connection problem. Then I uninstalled teams I'm using my wifi and tried to reinstall it from chrome but I can't open the site for installing teams. So I went to the communi

:)

IAN MARTADISASTRA, Oct 3, 2023
  2. revdrw Win User

WIFI Works, Ethernet won't

OK but why?

NOT YELLING, JUST EMPHASIZING

Please note, I installed the new Lynksis, it worked just fine for 3-4 days on both my MACBOOK PRO when in ethernet connect and the Dell, then the ethernet just quit working for both my MacBook Pro and Dell desktop. It did work, then just quit for no apparent reason. WIFi for iPhone, iPad, Andriod Phone, and when I set to wifi for my MacBook pro all work fine.

Detailed history: I first noticed that on my Desktop dell that is CAT5 ethernet connected to the WIFI ROuter, that it stopped, no internet access. I began to trouble shoot, and turned off my WIFI on my MAcbook and it wouldnt work either, plugged into same router but different cat5 cable. At that time, all WIFI devices still worked. I figured that it must be the ethernet side of the WIFI router, so I replaced the router with brand new one. the Lynksys N900 listed in original thread. Ethernet and everything worked just fine for 3-4 days. But then ethernet quit, but wifi still works.

Whatever the problem, it affects both my MacBook Pro and Dell with WIN 7. I'm guessing it is NOT a computer problem, if it is it is affecting both my Mac and Dell, separate cat 5 cables to same wifi router

To remixedcat, I don't know for sure how to check IP settings, see above post, no damage apparent to anything.

revdrw, Oct 3, 2023
  3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Oct 3, 2023
  4. I can't use microsoft services using my home wifi but everything works fine when I use...

Windows 10 wifi icon shows not connected - connections available - but internet works fine?

Hi Nik,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We suggest you to try to disable auto turn-off of WiFi device by following the steps below:

• Go to Network and Sharing Center.
    • At the right pane, click Change adapter settings.
    • Right click on your connection name (WiFi name) and Properties.
    • Click the Configure... button.
    • Go to Power Management tab.
    • Uncheck/disable the radio button for "Allow this device to turn off this device to save power".

• Restart the PC (Important)

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Oct 3, 2023
Thema:

I can't use microsoft services using my home wifi but everything works fine when I use...

1. I can't use microsoft services using my home wifi but everything works fine when I use... - Similar Threads - can't microsoft services

2. Can't use wifi services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use wifi services: I had this problem recently and tried to fix it in multiple ways, but failed. This problem prevents me from using the wifi services and not showing the wifi icon in the down right corner where it supposed to be. It also prevents me from opening Network&Internet option from...
  3. Can't use wifi services

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't use wifi services: I had this problem recently and tried to fix it in multiple ways, but failed. This problem prevents me from using the wifi services and not showing the wifi icon in the down right corner where it supposed to be. It also prevents me from opening Network&Internet option from...
  4. Can't use wifi services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't use microsoft services using my home wifi but everything works fine when I use...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use microsoft services using my home wifi but everything works fine when I use...: Looks like my wifi can't use any microsoft services even though I'm connected to the wifi and I can browse through chrome, open discord, use spotify, etc. but when I went and opened teams, it says I ran into a connection problem. So I tried to restart my laptop and opened...
  6. I can't use microsoft services using my home wifi but everything works fine when I use...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't use microsoft services using my home wifi but everything works fine when I use...: Looks like my wifi can't use any microsoft services even though I'm connected to the wifi and I can browse through chrome, open discord, use spotify, etc. but when I went and opened teams, it says I ran into a connection problem. So I tried to restart my laptop and opened...
  7. I cant use my home wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant use my home wifi: I cant use the Wireless Internet at home on my private network but Ethernet works just fine. It connects to the WiFi and everything looks fine but whenever I use a browser or anything that uses network connection. I can load search engine results Page But i cant Open Any of...
  8. I can't use my Microsoft services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use my Microsoft services: Hello I have a windows PC and I can't use my Microsoft services including Xbox game pass. It turns off the internet itself if use it. I am connected in wired connection. What to do?...
  9. I can't use my Microsoft services

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't use my Microsoft services: Hello I have a windows PC and I can't use my Microsoft services including Xbox game pass. It turns off the internet itself if use it. I am connected in wired connection. What to do?...
  10. I can't use my Microsoft services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps