Windows 10: I can't use my ipad Minecraft key to my PC

Discus and support I can't use my ipad Minecraft key to my PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have minecraft game that I bought on iPad. and I want to play this game with the same license key on my Win10 computer. But I couldn't find how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CNRARDA, May 23, 2020.

1. CNRARDA Win User

I can't use my ipad Minecraft key to my PC

Hi,

I have minecraft game that I bought on iPad. and I want to play this game with the same license key on my Win10 computer. But I couldn't find how I could do it. Can I use this key to Win 10?

Best

:)

CNRARDA, May 23, 2020

2. Minecraft Win10 edition - iPad players can no longer connect to PC game but Xbox users can

• Are you able to go to the internet using your mobile device, while being connected to your home network?
    Yes. All wired, wireless devices connect to the internet without issue.

• Is the issue the same when using other user profiles or when sharing files on your network, between you mobile device and you PC?
    Multiple profiles experience this (4 total). Only occurs with iPad, using Xbox profiles trying to connect to a PC Minecraft game. If these same users/profiles use the Xbox One, they are able to connect to the PC Minecraft Win10 game.

• Have you tested other user profiles in game if the issue persists?
    Yes, see above.

The behavior occurs regardless of user. The only commonality is that the users are on iPads trying to connect to a PC Minecraft Win10 game.

Thanks

JelloBurger, May 23, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft: Education Edition expands to iPad

Source: What Microsoft EDU

Brink, May 23, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft: Education Edition expands to iPad

Source: What Microsoft EDU

Brink, May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. I can't use my ipad Minecraft key to my PC - Similar Threads - can't ipad Minecraft

2. Can't play WSJ videos on my PC, but works fine on my iPad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't play WSJ videos on my PC, but works fine on my iPad: I am a subscriber to the Wall Street Journal online. I can access articles just fine but cannot access the videos I keep getting the rotating circle which keep going on and on. I can see the videos just fine om my ipad, but not on my PC. I can see Youtube videos just fine,...
  3. Can't play WSJ videos on my PC, but works fine on my iPad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't play WSJ videos on my PC, but works fine on my iPad: I am a subscriber to the Wall Street Journal online. I can access articles just fine but cannot access the videos I keep getting the rotating circle which keep going on and on. I can see the videos just fine om my ipad, but not on my PC. I can see Youtube videos just fine,...
  4. Can't play WSJ videos on my PC, but works fine on my iPad

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I can't install minecraft launcher on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install minecraft launcher on my PC: Simple as the subject...I can't install the Official minecraft launcher for windows 10 i tried on MS store and on Xbox app on MS Store the download button doesn't do anything and on the Xbox app it gives an error i would really ve thankfull to someone who help me with this...
  6. I can't install minecraft launcher on my PC

I can't install minecraft launcher on my PC: Simple as the subject...I can't install the Official minecraft launcher for windows 10 i tried on MS store and on Xbox app on MS Store the download button doesn't do anything and on the Xbox app it gives an error i would really ve thankfull to someone who help me with this...
  7. I can't install minecraft launcher on my PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Minecraft on iPad will not allow my son to play on Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on iPad will not allow my son to play on Realms: I purchased MC for my son for xmas. He would now like to try Realms. When we hit "Servers" or anything similar it says:You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Please ensure your online...So we go to the link and logged on with my account. We...
  9. Minecraft on iPad will not allow my son to play on Realms

Minecraft on iPad will not allow my son to play on Realms: I purchased MC for my son for xmas. He would now like to try Realms. When we hit "Servers" or anything similar it says:You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Please ensure your online...So we go to the link and logged on with my account. We...
  10. I can't use my usb key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't use my usb key: Hello, Recently I've got an problem windows think that my keys are usb disk drivers ! submitted by /u/Gaetan_Chartrer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mmemro/i_cant_use_my_usb_key/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I brought minecraft on my ipad can I use this version on a PC