Windows 10: I can't use my ipad Minecraft key to my PC

Discus and support I can't use my ipad Minecraft key to my PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have minecraft game that I bought on iPad. and I want to play this game with the same license key on my Win10 computer. But I couldn't find how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CNRARDA, May 23, 2020 at 9:07 AM.

1. CNRARDA Win User

I can't use my ipad Minecraft key to my PC

Hi,

I have minecraft game that I bought on iPad. and I want to play this game with the same license key on my Win10 computer. But I couldn't find how I could do it. Can I use this key to Win 10?

Best

:)

2. Minecraft Win10 edition - iPad players can no longer connect to PC game but Xbox users can

• Are you able to go to the internet using your mobile device, while being connected to your home network?
    Yes. All wired, wireless devices connect to the internet without issue.

• Is the issue the same when using other user profiles or when sharing files on your network, between you mobile device and you PC?
    Multiple profiles experience this (4 total). Only occurs with iPad, using Xbox profiles trying to connect to a PC Minecraft game. If these same users/profiles use the Xbox One, they are able to connect to the PC Minecraft Win10 game.

• Have you tested other user profiles in game if the issue persists?
    Yes, see above.

The behavior occurs regardless of user. The only commonality is that the users are on iPads trying to connect to a PC Minecraft Win10 game.

Thanks

3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft: Education Edition expands to iPad

Source: What Microsoft EDU

4. Brink Win User

Minecraft: Education Edition expands to iPad

Source: What Microsoft EDU

Thema:

1. I can't use my ipad Minecraft key to my PC - Similar Threads - can't ipad Minecraft

2. Can't use bluetoth on my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't use bluetoth on my PC: When ever I try to use bluetooth in my computer settings it won't work unless I use a wired connection, I've seen on other devices that when going into their computer settings their is a bluetooth switch located right below "Add bluetooth or other device" that either turns on...
  3. Can't login or use my pc at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't login or use my pc at all: Yesterday i resetted my pc and today when i turned it on it said your account is disabled try seeing your system administrator. i looked this up on youtube googled it and nothing worked whenever I tried using command prompt or something it asked my to connect to an user but I...
  4. I can't reset my pc or update my pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't reset my pc or update my pc.: If i want to update my pc it says there are problems installing updates. When I try to reset my PC it says no changes have been made. I have already looked up online how I can solve it but nothing works....
  5. Inporting photos form my ipad or iphone to my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Inporting photos form my ipad or iphone to my pc: My pc doesn't pic up photos on my ipad and iPhone. I cant move photos of either device for safe-keeping and to free up space. Please help because the previous article on this was of no help. I did everything as instructed, and still it says it cant locate any pictures on my...
  6. I can't use my computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't use my computer.: For some reason ever since I reset my computer, I haven't been able to efficiently use it. For some reason nothing works unless I press right click on mouse or do (Ctrl+Alt+Delete) and press cancel it works for a few seconds then stops again. Also for some reason my computer...
  7. can i access Ipad from my pc with itunes installed on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i access Ipad from my pc with itunes installed on my pc: I want a quick and easy way of transferring files from my ipad to my pc. If I install Itunes on my Win10 will this do the trick? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-access-ipad-from-my-pc-with-itunes-installed/46a17946-a604-4895-8125-99b81f50b6de
  8. I can't use my PC properly. Multiple problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't use my PC properly. Multiple problems: Today I downloaded optifine for my minecraft, but since it didn't work at first I uninstalled it and reinstalled after watching a video about it. After that I started to get errors. Since minecraft is somewhat related with java I couldn't start discord,teamspeak,minecraft...
  9. I CAN'T USED MY SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I CAN'T USED MY SYSTEM: can you answer me for Chinese? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-used-my-system/64d3ec19-f53b-4e70-8bb0-cb127d482206"
  10. Can I use my Windows 10 key on my new PC?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I use my Windows 10 key on my new PC?: So I got a new PC and discarded my old one. But I upgraded my old PC to 10. Can I use it's key on my new PC? Will it work? Please reply. 9987

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I brought minecraft on my ipad can I use this version on a PC