Windows 10: I can't use my keyboard and click at the same time.

Discus and support I can't use my keyboard and click at the same time. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey there, so when i'm gaming on my laptop, i come across this problem where I can't click and use the keyboard at same time. This has been annoying me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cr-is-p, Feb 20, 2020.

1. cr-is-p Win User

I can't use my keyboard and click at the same time.

Hey there, so when i'm gaming on my laptop, i come across this problem where I can't click and use the keyboard at same time. This has been annoying me for so long, so now i think it's time to fix it.

:)

cr-is-p, Feb 20, 2020
  2. TIGR Win User

Keyboards With Full N-key Rollover

I originally posted this thread looking for a backlit NKRO keyboard. I got a Deck Legend Ice Tactile in April 2010 and as of July 2012 could not be more satisfied (see post #9 in this thread).

I can't use my keyboard and click at the same time. deck_legend_ice_tactile_by_tigrcs-d4cnnf4.jpg

If you would like information on mechanical keyboards I suggest looking at these two threads:

3. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Feb 20, 2020
  4. I can't use my keyboard and click at the same time.

Keyboard shortcut for Screen Print in Windows 10.

Hi,

You could face this issue due to corrupt our outdated Keyboard Driver. I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps you.

What is the make and model of your computer?

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in Search.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.
    Move to next method if you still face this issue.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Keyboard driver from manufacturer’s website.

Follow these steps to Uninstall Keyboard driver.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Search for Keyboard driver and expand it.
    • Right click on the Keyboard driver and select Uninstall.
    I suggest you to download the latest keyboard drivers from the manufacturers website.

Please reply with the required information and the results. I will be glad to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

I can't use my keyboard and click at the same time.

1. I can't use my keyboard and click at the same time. - Similar Threads - can't keyboard click

2. Can't use my keyboard and mouse at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use my keyboard and mouse at the same time: Hello, I have a problem that has been going on for a while on my computer and I can't find any way to fix it. As the title says, I am not able to use my mouse and my keyboard at the same time, when I start typing or pressing keys I am not able to click with my mouse. It's...
  3. Click and use keyboard at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Click and use keyboard at the same time: I was playing something but when I tried to move in the game and click on something at the same time it didn't work. Anyone know how to fix it? I can move my cursor with trackpad and press keys on the keyboard at the same time but the clicking works then stops working. I'm...
  4. Click and use keyboard at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Click and use keyboard at the same time: I was playing something but when I tried to move in the game and click on something at the same time it didn't work. Anyone know how to fix it? I can move my cursor with trackpad and press keys on the keyboard at the same time but the clicking works then stops working. I'm...
  5. I can't use my keyboard and mouse click at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use my keyboard and mouse click at the same time: I'm unable to use any character of my keyboard and mouse at the same time. For context, I am using a laptop's built-in mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-my-keyboard-and-mouse-click-at-the-same/c422704f-073f-4c95-99ad-83a85e6e9405
  6. I can't use my keyboard and mouse click at the same time

I can't use my keyboard and mouse click at the same time: I'm unable to use any character of my keyboard and mouse at the same time. For context, I am using a laptop's built-in mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-my-keyboard-and-mouse-click-at-the-same/c422704f-073f-4c95-99ad-83a85e6e9405
  7. can't use keyboard and left click at same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't use keyboard and left click at same time.: i m not able to use left click with wasd keys.if i only press w key and press LMB it does not work but if i press w key and then i press RBM it works.please tell me how can i fix it..its is only happening with me in windows 10, before i have windows 7 and i never faced this...
  8. can't use keyboard and left click at same time.

can't use keyboard and left click at same time.: i m not able to use left click with wasd keys.if i only press w key and press LMB it does not work but if i press w key and then i press RBM it works.please tell me how can i fix it..its is only happening with me in windows 10, before i have windows 7 and i never faced this...
  9. Can't click and use the keyboard at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't click and use the keyboard at the same time.: Hi there, I've had this issue where I can use my Elan Smart Pad and keyboard simultaneously perfectly fine, but I can't click and use the keyboard though. I had this problem for a long time, and gaming is really hard when this happens. If anybody can help, I'd be really...
  10. I can't use my touchpad and keyboard at the same time?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't use my touchpad and keyboard at the same time?: I have a Windows 10 HP EliteBook and ever since I bought it I haven't been able to use the touchpad (mouse) and the keyboard at the same time, eg. during gaming. It's necessary for the gaming I do, so I need a solution. I managed to fix the same problem on my old Lenovo...