Windows 10: I can't use my Laptop anymore because of a virus

Discus and support I can't use my Laptop anymore because of a virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey!So I had this problem for last 2 weeks. I accidently downloaded a drive program, which probably had a virus embedded. After I 'upgraded' ,y... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by just_a_random_lady, May 9, 2022.

1. I can't use my Laptop anymore because of a virus

Hey!So I had this problem for last 2 weeks. I accidently downloaded a drive program, which probably had a virus embedded. After I 'upgraded' ,y drivers, it actually disabled many of them. I can't connect to the Internet, adjust my screen brightness or use the touch and writing display. I tried factory resetting, which didnt work and I got this message "Insert media some file are missing.". I don't have any media to actually fix it, since I don't own the activation key anymore. I tried many things like: Like booting from USB stick [I was incaable of figuring out how to do that], or updating dr

:)

just_a_random_lady, May 9, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 9, 2022
  3. I can't use my Laptop anymore because of a virus

Jsssssssss, May 9, 2022
Thema:

I can't use my Laptop anymore because of a virus

1. I can't use my Laptop anymore because of a virus - Similar Threads - can't Laptop anymore

2. I can't use my laptop,because its showing blue screen error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use my laptop,because its showing blue screen error.: Stop code is unmountable boot volume .So please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-my-laptopbecause-its-showing-blue/92bfa829-afe9-4bc2-83b5-fd3f12ece794
  3. I can't use my laptop,because its showing blue screen error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't use my laptop,because its showing blue screen error.: Stop code is unmountable boot volume .So please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-my-laptopbecause-its-showing-blue/92bfa829-afe9-4bc2-83b5-fd3f12ece794
  4. Can't sign in to microsoft account because of my anti virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in to microsoft account because of my anti virus: I can't sign in to microsft on my windows 10 pc. I know it's my antivirus. I've tried allowing microsoft.com, live.com. What website or address does microsoft use so I add it to my antivirus so that it allows it?...
  5. I can't use the Window's Feedback Hub anymore because my certificates were some how corrupted.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't use the Window's Feedback Hub anymore because my certificates were some how corrupted.: Is there a non-pain in-the-butt way of getting more? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-the-windows-feedback-hub-anymore/4149638e-bec5-41ff-b6e5-68d2fe9b4987
  6. I can't access my virus and threat protection because it's managed by my organization

I can't access my virus and threat protection because it's managed by my organization: Hello. I am unable to do a scan of any sorts with Windows Defender, reason being that I need to access virus and threat protection. When I try, it just says that it's managed my my organization. Why can't I manage it myself? I would like to be able to do a scan of any sort,...
  7. Help i can't use any Windows apps anymore because changing ownership/permission

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help i can't use any Windows apps anymore because changing ownership/permission: Recently I changed the ownership folder "Windowsapps" to me, now I want to change the ownership to the default but when I change it I can't open some windows apps, some can open, some can't be opened, and some even get an error notification When I want to open it, I've been...
  8. Can't change my laptop's brightness anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't change my laptop's brightness anymore: brightness is always high and the brightness bar is grayed out. I did search automatically for drivers in the device manger for my display adapters but it says "the best drivers for your device is already installed". what else should I look for to solve this issue. submitted...
  9. I can't verify my account because I don't have access to that email anymore

I can't verify my account because I don't have access to that email anymore: I am trying to get back my account, I want to be able to play halo the master chief collection PC version. I have already tried doing the form thing countless times to no avail please help I just want my account back...
  10. I can't use my usb flash disk anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't use my usb flash disk anymore: I cant use my usb flash disk anymore i tried formating and other things but nothing helped this is what cmd shows [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-my-usb-flash-disk-anymore/93654dba-1874-472d-88b2-544c37fda9fb"