Windows 10: I can't use my PC properly. Multiple problems

Discus and support I can't use my PC properly. Multiple problems in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Today I downloaded optifine for my minecraft, but since it didn't work at first I uninstalled it and reinstalled after watching a video about it. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gert Marius Andreas, Feb 27, 2019.

1. I can't use my PC properly. Multiple problems

Today I downloaded optifine for my minecraft, but since it didn't work at first I uninstalled it and reinstalled after watching a video about it. After that I started to get errors. Since minecraft is somewhat related with java I couldn't start discord,teamspeak,minecraft itself saying ''a javascript error occurred in the main process''. Now I uninstalled everything so far I know about that had that issue, but then I thought that there might be something more not able to start so I thought I'd fully clean my PC from the windows settings. Settings>update & security>recovery. But I got to update & security and then it didn't let me interact from within the settings window apart from the ''X'' from top right to close the settings window. Between the time of when I tried to reset my PC I ran into a problem with my file explorer. When I started it , it only showed me quick access and nothing else. Then I removed the file explorer just to open it from somewhere else. In that moment i didn't think about right clicking the start but i searched from cortana. I waited for 5 minutes and nothing happened so I tried searching for something else that I was sure of existed on the PC at the moment like spotify that was on my taskbar but still nothing. Then I thought that the problem was still because of java and I have CCleaner on my PC so i uninstalled java from there and after that I wasn't sure if I had java anymore and then I checked from: https://www.java.com/en/download/ and then to check if I had java : https://www.java.com/en/download/installed8.jsp . Then it gave me this letter : If you have installed Java and there is an error with the verification, there could be a configuration issue (eg. browser, Java control panel, security settings) or the Java plug-in is blocked by the browser. Try restarting your browser before trying to verify the installation again, and check that the browser allows Java to run. Then I was confused and went to » Remove Older Versions and I tried to install java uninstall tool but then came another problem. I couldn't open the downloaded file and I ran out of ideas so I really need help.

:)

Gert Marius Andreas, Feb 27, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 27, 2019
  3. HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 27, 2019
  4. I can't use my PC properly. Multiple problems

imperialreign, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

I can't use my PC properly. Multiple problems

1. I can't use my PC properly. Multiple problems - Similar Threads - can't properly Multiple

2. Why can't I use my computer properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I use my computer properly: I recently built a computer and it was fine until I downloaded my graphics card drivers and now everything I click says not responding and I can't do anything on the computer....
  3. Why can't I use my computer properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I use my computer properly: I recently built a computer and it was fine until I downloaded my graphics card drivers and now everything I click says not responding and I can't do anything on the computer....
  4. Multiple problems / One PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple problems / One PC: So I have a HP Pavilion G7. I love my computer. Best laptop I ever had. But now I have some problems and I want to be able to fix them and still be able to learn more of a computer now that I'm older. It has an Intel Core13. It started with Windows 7 and immediately almost...
  5. Multiple problems / One PC

Multiple problems / One PC: So I have a HP Pavilion G7. I love my computer. Best laptop I ever had. But now I have some problems and I want to be able to fix them and still be able to learn more of a computer now that I'm older. It has an Intel Core13. It started with Windows 7 and immediately almost...
  6. why can't i use my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't i use my pc: I've been on the blue screen of death ever since windows updated and it wont ever let me proceed no matter what i try to do to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-use-my-pc/15232568-6245-40cc-9fd5-65ddf0bab5a6
  7. why can't i use my pc

why can't i use my pc: I've been on the blue screen of death ever since windows updated and it wont ever let me proceed no matter what i try to do to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-use-my-pc/15232568-6245-40cc-9fd5-65ddf0bab5a6
  8. why can't i use my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I can't properly delete the discord app from my pc.

I can't properly delete the discord app from my pc.: I have already "uninstalled" the Discord app. However it still remains in my pc at a unknown file location. I can't find it using the start menu search bar but I can find it using the search bar in MyPC. Even though I can find it in MyPC search bar, whenever i try to delete...
  10. I can't use my computer properly

in Cortana
    I can't use my computer properly: I've had to reset my whole pc because of an issue that I still have even after the reset, I can't type in the Cortana search bar, it just closes when ever I type in it I can't right click in anything that isn't my desktop/homescreen Even in Edge I can't type in the...