Windows 10: I can't use my taskbar to search for items. I am dual booting and both windows don't work.

Discus and support I can't use my taskbar to search for items. I am dual booting and both windows don't work. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It shows where items are in taskbar for an example a PDF file but the logo is a PC and network map drive. I have the options map network drive and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pandassss, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Pandassss Win User

I can't use my taskbar to search for items. I am dual booting and both windows don't work.

It shows where items are in taskbar for an example a PDF file but the logo is a PC and network map drive. I have the options map network drive and disconnect network drive, however when i press on it, "No items match your search"when i press on the pdf it redirects me to this pc or my computer where my 3 drives are.

:)

Pandassss, Jan 12, 2022
Thema:

I can't use my taskbar to search for items. I am dual booting and both windows don't work.

1. I can't use my taskbar to search for items. I am dual booting and both windows don't work. - Similar Threads - can't taskbar search

2. Dual monitors using the Lenova thunderbolt 3 i cant get both monitors to work and they both...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual monitors using the Lenova thunderbolt 3 i cant get both monitors to work and they both...: I have the thinkvision dual monitor setup by lenova with the thunderbolt 3 hub included and cant get both monitors to work im not sure what im doing wrong can anyone tell me what order of plugs to use and what to plug into each other and the hub to my pc?...
  3. Dual monitors using the Lenova thunderbolt 3 i cant get both monitors to work and they both...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual monitors using the Lenova thunderbolt 3 i cant get both monitors to work and they both...: I have the thinkvision dual monitor setup by lenova with the thunderbolt 3 hub included and cant get both monitors to work im not sure what im doing wrong can anyone tell me what order of plugs to use and what to plug into each other and the hub to my pc?...
  4. I am able to use the "History" page search option to find search items older than the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am able to use the "History" page search option to find search items older than the...: And if items show with a History page search that are older than 90 days, is not that older than 90 days browsing history stored somewhere; if so, where? Currently i can only scroll back as far as early May but by using the search history option I am finding browsing history...
  5. I am able to use the "History" page search option to find search items older than the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am able to use the "History" page search option to find search items older than the...: And if items show with a History page search that are older than 90 days, is not that older than 90 days browsing history stored somewhere; if so, where? Currently i can only scroll back as far as early May but by using the search history option I am finding browsing history...
  6. I can't use my taskbar to search for items. I am dual booting and both windows don't work.

in Cortana
    I can't use my taskbar to search for items. I am dual booting and both windows don't work.: It shows where items are in taskbar for an example a PDF file but the logo is a PC and network map drive. I have the options map network drive and disconnect network drive, however when i press on it, "No items match your search"when i press on the pdf it redirects me to this...
  7. I can't use my taskbar to search for items. I am dual booting and both windows don't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use my taskbar to search for items. I am dual booting and both windows don't work.: It shows where items are in taskbar for an example a PDF file but the logo is a PC and network map drive. I have the options map network drive and disconnect network drive, however when i press on it, "No items match your search"when i press on the pdf it redirects me to this...
  8. when i am using the search some icons don't showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    when i am using the search some icons don't showing: [ATTACH] I've had quite a few problems lately and I fixed most of them but one of the ones I could not fix is this problem when I search for something from the search some of the icons do not look like they should look I tried a lot of things and could not solve the problem...
  9. I can't pin items on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't pin items on taskbar: Hi guys. After the newest update all the items that I had pinned on my taskbar aren't there anymore. Also I can't create new desktop icons. I also did the shift+shutdown thing but that didn't work either. Any help is appreciated....
  10. Can I clone my Windows 7 drive, update to Win10, dual boot & use both?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I clone my Windows 7 drive, update to Win10, dual boot & use both?: hi, I was prompted a while ago to update to Windows 10, but haven't had a reason to until recently, there's a game (Killer Instinct) which is Windows 10 only so I decided now's the time. When I was prompted for the update originally, I followed a guide on this forum...