Windows 10: I can't use my taskbar to search for items. I am dual booting and both windows don't work.

Discus and support I can't use my taskbar to search for items. I am dual booting and both windows don't work. in Cortana to solve the problem; It shows where items are in taskbar for an example a PDF file but the logo is a PC and network map drive. I have the options map network drive and... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Pandassss, Jan 12, 2022 at 11:37 PM.

1. Pandassss Win User

I can't use my taskbar to search for items. I am dual booting and both windows don't work.

It shows where items are in taskbar for an example a PDF file but the logo is a PC and network map drive. I have the options map network drive and disconnect network drive, however when i press on it, "No items match your search"when i press on the pdf it redirects me to this pc or my computer where my 3 drives are.

:)

2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

3. Valeriu Win User
    Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    I can't use my taskbar to search for items. I am dual booting and both windows don't work. [​IMG]

4. JDivineŠ Win User

I can't use my taskbar to search for items. I am dual booting and both windows don't work.

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

Thema:

1. I can't use my taskbar to search for items. I am dual booting and both windows don't work. - Similar Threads - can't taskbar search

2. I can't use my taskbar to search for items. I am dual booting and both windows don't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use my taskbar to search for items. I am dual booting and both windows don't work.: It shows where items are in taskbar for an example a PDF file but the logo is a PC and network map drive. I have the options map network drive and disconnect network drive, however when i press on it, "No items match your search"when i press on the pdf it redirects me to this...
  3. I can't use my taskbar to search for items. I am dual booting and both windows don't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't use my taskbar to search for items. I am dual booting and both windows don't work.: It shows where items are in taskbar for an example a PDF file but the logo is a PC and network map drive. I have the options map network drive and disconnect network drive, however when i press on it, "No items match your search"when i press on the pdf it redirects me to this...
  4. I am not able to use windows 10 search.

in Cortana
    I am not able to use windows 10 search.: Whenever I click on it it expands, starts loading, then stops. When I type in anything nothing happens. This happened a few days after I got my computer and it was working fine before....
  5. when i am using the search some icons don't showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    when i am using the search some icons don't showing: [ATTACH] I've had quite a few problems lately and I fixed most of them but one of the ones I could not fix is this problem when I search for something from the search some of the icons do not look like they should look I tried a lot of things and could not solve the problem...
  6. I don't have the item I purchased.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have the item I purchased.: I made an in-game purchase on the Microsoft store Windows 10 version of the Roblox app called Premium. I used my Microsoft account balance to buy it as well. However, even though I have gotten an E-mail that the Premium membership I bought is on my Roblox account, it isn't....
  7. Does this still work? I'm thinking of using but but I don't know if it still works, I am...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does this still work? I'm thinking of using but but I don't know if it still works, I am...: submitted by /u/32_bit_link [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ealdww/does_this_still_work_im_thinking_of_using_but_but/
  8. I can't pin items on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't pin items on taskbar: Hi guys. After the newest update all the items that I had pinned on my taskbar aren't there anymore. Also I can't create new desktop icons. I also did the shift+shutdown thing but that didn't work either. Any help is appreciated....
  9. Can I clone my Windows 7 drive, update to Win10, dual boot & use both?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I clone my Windows 7 drive, update to Win10, dual boot & use both?: hi, I was prompted a while ago to update to Windows 10, but haven't had a reason to until recently, there's a game (Killer Instinct) which is Windows 10 only so I decided now's the time. When I was prompted for the update originally, I followed a guide on this forum...
  10. Taskbar Items Not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Items Not working: Start, Search items won't open from the taskbar. Clicking on Start or search results in the busy icon showing for less that a second and nothing else happens! Tried restarting explorer - no joy. 11982