Windows 10: I can't use my usb flash disk anymore

Discus and support I can't use my usb flash disk anymore in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cant use my usb flash disk anymore i tried formating and other things but nothing helped this is what cmd shows [ATTACH] [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by giorgigiorgi1, Feb 7, 2020.

1. I can't use my usb flash disk anymore

I cant use my usb flash disk anymore i tried formating and other things but nothing helped
    this is what cmd shows
    I can't use my usb flash disk anymore 8dbd0454-c752-4330-a91c-9c8c0065642e?upload=true.png

I can't use my usb flash disk anymore 14126e78-4d59-4e91-b0d9-85406eeb66e5?upload=true.png

:)

giorgigiorgi1, Feb 7, 2020
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Feb 7, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    install.wim is 7GB, how to make a bootable USB flash drive

This is a method to make a ntfs flash drive.

The trial and error step will be booting using Legacy BIOS...

Code:
    This is the link:
    Guide: How to Format USB Flash Drive Using Cmd - EaseUS

The link did not use active so that is why it is a trial and error step.

zbook, Feb 7, 2020
  4. thraxed Win User

I can't use my usb flash disk anymore

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

I can't use my usb flash disk anymore

1. I can't use my usb flash disk anymore - Similar Threads - can't usb flash

2. Do I need to format a USB Flash Drive to use it if it is used

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I need to format a USB Flash Drive to use it if it is used: Do I need to format a used USB Flash drive if it is used? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-to-format-a-usb-flash-drive-to-use-it-if/7029dc0e-a4f9-4aa1-a952-2efac3249812
  3. Do I need to format a USB Flash Drive to use it if it is used

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Do I need to format a USB Flash Drive to use it if it is used: Do I need to format a used USB Flash drive if it is used? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-to-format-a-usb-flash-drive-to-use-it-if/7029dc0e-a4f9-4aa1-a952-2efac3249812
  4. I can't use my Laptop anymore because of a virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't use my Laptop anymore because of a virus: Hey!So I had this problem for last 2 weeks. I accidently downloaded a drive program, which probably had a virus embedded. After I 'upgraded' ,y drivers, it actually disabled many of them. I can't connect to the Internet, adjust my screen brightness or use the touch and...
  5. I can't use my usb key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't use my usb key: Hello, Recently I've got an problem windows think that my keys are usb disk drivers ! submitted by /u/Gaetan_Chartrer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mmemro/i_cant_use_my_usb_key/
  6. No reset disk. Can I use USB?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No reset disk. Can I use USB?: I bought my laptop off of Facebook bad idea, I see now i did not get the reset disk with it. I only got the laptop and that was it. Can I use a SD card and download the create a reset disk and put it into my USB drive and download it that way, with out another laptop? Or do I...
  7. usb flash disk not showing up in disk management

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    usb flash disk not showing up in disk management: my usb flash drive is not showing in disk management how can I solve this in windows 10? It is a 2TB drive, it shows in device manager and states that it is working but when you click on it, it says no media is found on this drive....
  8. Ntfs - usb flash disk - not accessible

Ntfs - usb flash disk - not accessible: I have ntfs usb flashdisk fresly formated and when i try to acess it say K:\ is not accessible access denied I have admin account and permissions for full control and still doesn't let me it, what the heck ? 132208
  9. Usb flash disk not recognised

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Usb flash disk not recognised: I have a usb flash disk Corsair Voyager, but, when I plug it in, it is not recognised by my windows 10 notebook. How do I repair it??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-flash-disk-not-recognised/3ea117ce-d1cd-4edf-987e-b28da2b5506e"
  10. USB Flash drive please insert a disk

USB Flash drive please insert a disk: Usb flash drive please insert a disk, tried different computers. Updated drivers. Changed drive letter. Uninstalled driver and reinstalled. Checked for updates. Ran troubleshooter. Please help I have a document I really need.......