Windows 10: I can't use my usb key

Discus and support I can't use my usb key in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, Recently I've got an problem windows think that my keys are usb disk drivers ! submitted by /u/Gaetan_Chartrer [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gaetan_Chartrer, Apr 7, 2021.

1. I can't use my usb key

Hello,

Recently I've got an problem windows think that my keys are usb disk drivers !

submitted by /u/Gaetan_Chartrer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Gaetan_Chartrer, Apr 7, 2021

2. windows can`t communicate with epson 7620 scanner using usb

Hi Lake,

Thank you for your response.

As per the description, I understand that the Epson device/program is not compatible with the USB 3.0.

I suggest you to connect it to the USB 2.0 and check if the same issue persists.

I suggest you to disable and re-enable the USB controllers. The following steps will uninstall all the USB controllers and then re-install them:

• Right click on Start, and then click
      Run.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and then click
      OK
      . Device Manager opens.
    • Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    Note: You might have to scroll down the list to find this item.

• Right click the first USB controller under
      Universal Serial Bus controllers
      , and then click Uninstall to remove it.
    • Repeat step 4 for each USB controller that is listed under
      Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    Note: Restart the computer. After the computer starts, Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.

Also refer to:

Install USB 3.0 and other USB devices
    Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 7, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't use my usb key :cool:

jmcslob, Apr 7, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

I can't use my usb key

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

I can't use my usb key

1. I can't use my usb key - Similar Threads - can't usb key

2. i can't use my period or comma keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't use my period or comma keys: I can't use my period or comma keys but i can hold shift and get the shift version of the keys I have tried another keyboard and the windows virtual keyboard so im sure its not a hardware problem but i can only use the shift versions Please help me since not being able to use...
  3. i can't use my period or comma keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't use my period or comma keys: I can't use my period or comma keys but i can hold shift and get the shift version of the keys I have tried another keyboard and the windows virtual keyboard so im sure its not a hardware problem but i can only use the shift versions Please help me since not being able to use...
  4. i can't use my touchpad key combination

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't use my touchpad key combination: hello there. can anyone help me with my problem? i don't know If my laptop is not working properly or what. but when i notice that my touchpad is disabled and try to press FN+F10, it locked in the disabled touchpad. i keep pressing FN+F10, but the the screen show me the...
  5. i can't use my touchpad key combination

i can't use my touchpad key combination: hello there. can anyone help me with my problem? i don't know If my laptop is not working properly or what. but when i notice that my touchpad is disabled and try to press FN+F10, it locked in the disabled touchpad. i keep pressing FN+F10, but the the screen show me the...
  6. I Can't use my windows 11 key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't use my windows 11 key: I accidentally scrubbed the part where your key is written a little too hard with a scissors and now ı can't even read because the plastic is scrubbed too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-my-windows-11-key/0d4006cd-10cc-485c-9484-0c7722cfc603
  7. I Can't use my windows 11 key

I Can't use my windows 11 key: I accidentally scrubbed the part where your key is written a little too hard with a scissors and now ı can't even read because the plastic is scrubbed too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-my-windows-11-key/0d4006cd-10cc-485c-9484-0c7722cfc603
  8. If my "D" key is being held, I can't use the "A" key on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    If my "D" key is being held, I can't use the "A" key on my laptop: Bear with my tech illiteracy please lol So you know when you hold down a key, let's say "X", it will spit out "XXXXXX......" Then lets say you hold on "Y" right after while still holding X it would look like "XXXXYYYYYYY......" For some reason, when I hold down the "D" key...
  9. I can't use my usb flash disk anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't use my usb flash disk anymore: I cant use my usb flash disk anymore i tried formating and other things but nothing helped this is what cmd shows [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-my-usb-flash-disk-anymore/93654dba-1874-472d-88b2-544c37fda9fb"
  10. i can't use a usb microphone with a usb headset !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i can't use a usb microphone with a usb headset !: hello everyone! thanks for reading this. i bought a usb headset and a usb microphone but they can't work together every time i plugged the two devices in my computer the first one i plugged just works and the other doesn't work and it doesn't even show in my sound control...