Windows 10: I can't use my USB to play pictures I have scanned

Discus and support I can't use my USB to play pictures I have scanned in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't get my USB player to show pictures I have downloaded to a flash player on Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HaroldWall1, Sep 27, 2018.

1. I can't use my USB to play pictures I have scanned

I can't get my USB player to show pictures I have downloaded to a flash player on Windows 10

:)

HaroldWall1, Sep 27, 2018

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 27, 2018
  4. I can't use my USB to play pictures I have scanned

windows can`t communicate with epson 7620 scanner using usb

Hi Lake,

Thank you for your response.

As per the description, I understand that the Epson device/program is not compatible with the USB 3.0.

I suggest you to connect it to the USB 2.0 and check if the same issue persists.

I suggest you to disable and re-enable the USB controllers. The following steps will uninstall all the USB controllers and then re-install them:

• Right click on Start, and then click
      Run.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and then click
      OK
      . Device Manager opens.
    • Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    Note: You might have to scroll down the list to find this item.

• Right click the first USB controller under
      Universal Serial Bus controllers
      , and then click Uninstall to remove it.
    • Repeat step 4 for each USB controller that is listed under
      Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    Note: Restart the computer. After the computer starts, Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.

Also refer to:

Install USB 3.0 and other USB devices
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows-8/install-usb-3-usb-devices

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

I can't use my USB to play pictures I have scanned

1. I can't use my USB to play pictures I have scanned - Similar Threads - can't USB play

2. I am having trouble downloading pictures to a USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having trouble downloading pictures to a USB: I am having trouble downloading pictures to a USB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-downloading-pictures-to-a-usb/37639fff-1fa3-42d0-988d-cea96305cb2d
  3. I am having trouble downloading pictures to a USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having trouble downloading pictures to a USB: I am having trouble downloading pictures to a USB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-downloading-pictures-to-a-usb/37639fff-1fa3-42d0-988d-cea96305cb2d
  4. I am having trouble downloading pictures to a USB

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I Can't Play Online Games but Have No Problem Using the Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't Play Online Games but Have No Problem Using the Internet: Around 20 days ago I upraded my 64 bit computer from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Home Edition version 22H2. I use a 802.11n WIFI Adapter, and since my computer and the modem are quite far away, using ethernet isn't really an option. I was able to download and play online...
  6. I Can't Play Online Games but Have No Problem Using the Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Can't Play Online Games but Have No Problem Using the Internet: Around 20 days ago I upraded my 64 bit computer from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Home Edition version 22H2. I use a 802.11n WIFI Adapter, and since my computer and the modem are quite far away, using ethernet isn't really an option. I was able to download and play online...
  7. I can't see my pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't see my pictures: I signed in to my laptop, and went to my files under pictures. They won't show. All I see are the blank files. They won't load. This is a fairly new laptop, so it shouldn't be acting up like this.What could be wrong? I'd share a screenshot, but I don't have one on my laptop....
  8. I can't use my usb key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't use my usb key: Hello, Recently I've got an problem windows think that my keys are usb disk drivers ! submitted by /u/Gaetan_Chartrer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mmemro/i_cant_use_my_usb_key/
  9. i can't use a usb microphone with a usb headset !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i can't use a usb microphone with a usb headset !: hello everyone! thanks for reading this. i bought a usb headset and a usb microphone but they can't work together every time i plugged the two devices in my computer the first one i plugged just works and the other doesn't work and it doesn't even show in my sound control...
  10. I want to scan my USB

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want to scan my USB: Split from this thread. I want to scane my USB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-want-to-scan-my-usb/bf973147-61a8-4488-829d-bd0abfdf1760