Windows 10: I CAN´T USE MY XBOX PASS CAUSE WINDOWS IS ASKING FOR MY WINDOWS HELLO PIN EVENTHOUGH I...

Discus and support I CAN´T USE MY XBOX PASS CAUSE WINDOWS IS ASKING FOR MY WINDOWS HELLO PIN EVENTHOUGH I... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I´ve paid a xbox pass but I can´t use it. It asks that I enter my PIN but I´ve never programmed one. My xbox account is several years older than... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FerGarza, Jun 22, 2021.

1. FerGarza Win User

I CAN´T USE MY XBOX PASS CAUSE WINDOWS IS ASKING FOR MY WINDOWS HELLO PIN EVENTHOUGH I...

I´ve paid a xbox pass but I can´t use it. It asks that I enter my PIN but I´ve never programmed one. My xbox account is several years older than Windows Hello, so there is no way I made one and I just "forgot".When I want to change the PIN it says that the option is invalid for my computer, so I can´t change it or cancel it.I´m really mad cause I paid for my XBOX pass but I can´t use it.

:)

FerGarza, Jun 22, 2021

2. windows hello and pin

Hi,

This error code is usually caused by corrupted Windows system files. For better assistance, we would like to ask the following:

• What happens when you're trying to set up Windows Hello or a pin on your computer?
    • Is there an error message displayed when setting up Windows Hello or a pin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • How did you reinstall Windows?

Looking forward to your reply so we can provide the best resolution for you.

Gerard Qui, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Xbox App asking for PIN number I never set.

Hi,

If you signed in to Windows 10 using your Microsoft account, the Xbox app will take the credentials you've used to sign in. There's a possibility that the PIN code you're asked to enter is the PIN code of your Windows 10 user account. Let's remove the PIN
    code. Here are the steps:

• Click Start and select Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Select Sign-in options, under PIN, click
      Remove
    • Confirm the changes by entering your profile password.
    Refer to
    Can I sign in to Windows without a password
    for the steps on how to change the sign-in options for your Windows 10 device.

If the same instance occurs after removing the PIN code and changing your user account's sign-in options, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. This is to verify if there's an issue with your Xbox account.

Keep us posted with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Jun 22, 2021
  4. I CAN´T USE MY XBOX PASS CAUSE WINDOWS IS ASKING FOR MY WINDOWS HELLO PIN EVENTHOUGH I...

Wireless Xbox One controller requires PIN for Windows 10.

Hi,

You will be asked for a PIN when connecting your wireless Xbox One controller via Bluetooth on Windows 10 if your Bluetooth drivers are not updated. It is also possible that you have to reset the controller to remove the PIN. To resolve your concern, restart
    your controller by following the steps below:

• Power off the controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the controller for 6 seconds.
    • Press the Xbox button again to power it back on.
    • Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your PC using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

You can also update your Bluetooth drivers by following the steps on this
    link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

I CAN´T USE MY XBOX PASS CAUSE WINDOWS IS ASKING FOR MY WINDOWS HELLO PIN EVENTHOUGH I...

1. I CAN´T USE MY XBOX PASS CAUSE WINDOWS IS ASKING FOR MY WINDOWS HELLO PIN EVENTHOUGH I... - Similar Threads - CAN´T XBOX PASS

2. I can not change my Windows Hello pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not change my Windows Hello pin: Please Help me. I can not change my Pin number for my Windows Hello and I forgot my Pin number. They are not giving me the option to change my pin number....
  3. I can not change my Windows Hello pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not change my Windows Hello pin: Please Help me. I can not change my Pin number for my Windows Hello and I forgot my Pin number. They are not giving me the option to change my pin number....
  4. How can I change the PIN windows Hello if I forgot the number but I can sign in using my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the PIN windows Hello if I forgot the number but I can sign in using my...: Hi, I have windows 11 installed, I did the set up whith the face recognition windows hello and also set a PIN number windows Hello. Unfortunately I forgot the PIN number I entered, although I am able to sign in to windows and my PC through my face recognition , I want to have...
  5. I deleted my windows hello pin and it is still asking me for it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted my windows hello pin and it is still asking me for it.: I tried to start minecraft, but it is asking me for windows hello pin which I deleted. It is clearly written in the settings that I don't have one anymore. I had this problem for month. I can sadly not put images because this site is not willing to upload them.I am really...
  6. I deleted my windows hello pin and it is still asking me for it.

I deleted my windows hello pin and it is still asking me for it.: I tried to start minecraft, but it is asking me for windows hello pin which I deleted. It is clearly written in the settings that I don't have one anymore. I had this problem for month. I can sadly not put images because this site is not willing to upload them.I am really...
  7. Minecraft Xbox Asks for Hello Pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Minecraft Xbox Asks for Hello Pin: Hi everyone,I'm trying to migrate my mojang account to micrsoft, and when I try to sign in it asks for my pin. Which I can't remember, so when I follow the advice to go to settings -> accounts -> sign in options -> Windows Hello pin, this happens:And when I click on the...
  8. Minecraft Xbox Asks for Hello Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Xbox Asks for Hello Pin: Hi everyone,I'm trying to migrate my mojang account to micrsoft, and when I try to sign in it asks for my pin. Which I can't remember, so when I follow the advice to go to settings -> accounts -> sign in options -> Windows Hello pin, this happens:And when I click on the...
  9. Minecraft Xbox Asks for Hello Pin

10. I can not login to Windows using my pin and can not change my pin

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not login to Windows using my pin and can not change my pin: After added registry value of "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\NoConnectedUser=3" as suggested in the web to disable microsoft account login, I am not allowed to login to my PC and not able to change my pin after restarted my PC. I...