Windows 10: I cant use the I forgot my PIN

Discus and support I cant use the I forgot my PIN in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; every time I try to use the I forgot my PIN is said plz wait then the page turn blank and duos no think iv waited for 1 hour and no changer and now i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by michael b5, Apr 24, 2024.

1. I cant use the I forgot my PIN

every time I try to use the I forgot my PIN is said plz wait then the page turn blank and duos no think iv waited for 1 hour and no changer and now i cant use the Xbox app on my pc

:)

michael b5, Apr 24, 2024

2. Can't create pin for login. Pin stopped working

Try the steps here:

• Navigate to PC Settings -> Accounts -> Sign-in options. Click on I forgot my PIN link.
    • Next, click on the Continue button in the Are you sure you forgot your PIN? screen.
    • You can now add a new PIN and click OK.

Gina_on_the_thread, Apr 25, 2024
  3. Windows 11 forgot PIN

I forgot my pin-Accounts-PIN-I forgot my PIN-I click it, enter my password, I get a code sent to my phone but I'm not given enough time to get the code and then enter it. I get kicked back to Accounts-Sign-in options screen. Any suggestions?

Gary Powell1, Apr 25, 2024
  4. I cant use the I forgot my PIN

Problem Changing PIN or Hitting forgot my PIN

I forgot what build # it was but it was created before the offical relase of Windows 10 (When it was in development)

Christian Edwards, Apr 25, 2024
Thema:

I cant use the I forgot my PIN

1. I cant use the I forgot my PIN - Similar Threads - cant forgot PIN

2. I cant use the I forgot my PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant use the I forgot my PIN: every time I try to use the I forgot my PIN is said plz wait then the page turn blank and duos no think iv waited for 1 hour and no changer and now i cant use the Xbox app on my pc...
  3. I cant use the I forgot my PIN

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant use the I forgot my PIN: every time I try to use the I forgot my PIN is said plz wait then the page turn blank and duos no think iv waited for 1 hour and no changer and now i cant use the Xbox app on my pc...
  4. I forgot my pin and i cant reset it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my pin and i cant reset it: So ive been always logging into my computer after a restart with the fingerprint option and it doesnt ask me for anything elseAlthough this time, after ive entered my fingerprint it says "Your PIN is required to sign in", and i dont remember what my pin is, i setted it 2...
  5. I forgot my pin and i cant reset it

I forgot my pin and i cant reset it: So ive been always logging into my computer after a restart with the fingerprint option and it doesnt ask me for anything elseAlthough this time, after ive entered my fingerprint it says "Your PIN is required to sign in", and i dont remember what my pin is, i setted it 2...
  6. I forgot my pin and i cant reset it

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. I Forgot my Pin and cant login my laptop

I Forgot my Pin and cant login my laptop: Hello there, I have my microsoft email logged in in my laptop and I forgot my PIN i tried to recover the pin but I no longer have access to the alternate email that my current email needs for security. I can no longer access my laptop and have been blocked for attempting to...
  8. I Forgot my Pin and cant login my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I Forgot my Pin and cant login my laptop: Hello there, I have my microsoft email logged in in my laptop and I forgot my PIN i tried to recover the pin but I no longer have access to the alternate email that my current email needs for security. I can no longer access my laptop and have been blocked for attempting to...
  9. I Forgot my Pin and cant login my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. I forgot my pin

I forgot my pin: How do I get in to my computer when I don't remember the pin and can't use the methods of finding the pin because the email it is linked to no longer exists and it doesn't believe the information i put in the other method, I also can't reset it because it says "additional...