Windows 10: I can’t use the internet even tho it’s connected to it

Discus and support I can’t use the internet even tho it’s connected to it in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have been having a problem with my pc for a while. And the problem is the pc suddenly doesn’t use the internet and if I browse anything it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/-PABLO-ESCOBAR, Jun 26, 2020.

1. I can’t use the internet even tho it’s connected to it

I have been having a problem with my pc for a while. And the problem is the pc suddenly doesn’t use the internet and if I browse anything it says running Windows network diagnostics I tried everything to stop this problem but it keeps on happening and what drives me crazy is that it’s connected to the internet and there is no problem with it

Pls help me I can’t use the internet even tho it’s connected to it :(

submitted by /u/-PABLO-ESCOBAR
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/-PABLO-ESCOBAR, Jun 26, 2020

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 26, 2020
  3. HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

I can’t use the internet even tho it’s connected to it

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

I can’t use the internet even tho it’s connected to it

1. I can’t use the internet even tho it’s connected to it - Similar Threads - can’t internet tho

2. Can’t connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t connect to the internet: I have just recently bought a gaming pc it’s only a cheap one but it won’t let me connect to the wifi I have a Foxconn 2ada motherboard installed and I’ve tried everything within the settings I’ve done all the methods on YouTube but I just can’t seem to fix it I’m hoping...
  3. Can’t connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t connect to the internet: I have just recently bought a gaming pc it’s only a cheap one but it won’t let me connect to the wifi I have a Foxconn 2ada motherboard installed and I’ve tried everything within the settings I’ve done all the methods on YouTube but I just can’t seem to fix it I’m hoping...
  4. Can’t connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can’t connect to internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t connect to internet: My compute cannot connect to the internet, all that appears in the selection is airplane mode, and troubleshooting doesn’t help.This has happened on and off for a year with my HP all in one desktop, it has windows 10. Usually restarting it about three or so times fixes it or...
  6. I can’t connect to internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can’t connect to internet: I am trying to update my computer but it won’t let me because It says I have no internet connection but I am connected to my WiFi submitted by /u/g0d0fsadness [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ma04at/i_cant_connect_to_internet/
  7. Connected to WiFi, but says no internet, secured, even tho i still have wifi on the pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Connected to WiFi, but says no internet, secured, even tho i still have wifi on the pc: I connect to my internet, and it says no internet, secured, even though i do still have internet and can google things, i also have issues with opening programs, they just dont open. i cant even reset my pc. please help me...
  8. Can’t Connect to Internet

Can’t Connect to Internet: I Changed my startup settings so that spotify and onedrive wouldnt load as soon as i turn on my computer. After I did this, it promted me to restart my laptop and now all of a sudden there is no network/wifi icon on the taskbar and this is what Im seeing when I open my...
  9. Can’t connect to internet

Can’t connect to internet: Bougt a new laptop from Currys. It was the ex demo so they had to reset it. Now ive got home after the reset and i cant connect to Wifi as in its not even an option! All i can use is dial up and vpn. Theres no option for connectig to wifi. It had wifi before the reset so...
  10. Can’t connect to the internet

Can’t connect to the internet: Hi, I have Windows 10 and I am not able to connect to a certain WiFi. I have no trouble connecting to another WiFi but for this one it keeps saying that the security key is incorrect. However, I know I am not putting it in incorrectly as I have checked multiple times and...