Windows 10: I cant use the mouse in microsoft games ori and the blind forest

Discus and support I cant use the mouse in microsoft games ori and the blind forest in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,Recently I 've bought my first game from microsoft store : ori and the blind forest . I have a dual monitor setup.the mouse has weird behaviors,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AhmedHermas, Jun 25, 2021.

1. I cant use the mouse in microsoft games ori and the blind forest

Hello,Recently I 've bought my first game from microsoft store : ori and the blind forest . I have a dual monitor setup.the mouse has weird behaviors, sometimes the cursor is always visible so it's so destructing and also it doesn't lock on the screen the game on game is running in full resolution mode 1920x1080 .in addition to that when the cursor disappears I cant use the mouse at all in game play so I just stuck. I've searched for the problem, but I didn't find any solution . so any help will be appreciated .

:)

AhmedHermas, Jun 25, 2021

2. Ori and the Blind Forest updated over metered

My Ori and the Blind Forest updated over metered was updated over my METERED connection. The strange thing is I even had turned off automatic updated from Microsoft Store. And it used 1/4 th of my monthly cap in 3 hours. Can someone explain how it happend
    and how to stop this from happening again.

SachinthaHansana, Jun 25, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    #XboxE3 2018: Ori and the Will of the Wisps Xbox

Source: E3 2018: Ori and the Will of the Wisps Takes You Beyond the Forest of Nibel - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jun 25, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

I cant use the mouse in microsoft games ori and the blind forest

#XboxE3 2018: Ori and the Will of the Wisps

Source: E3 2018: Ori and the Will of the Wisps Takes You Beyond the Forest of Nibel - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jun 25, 2021
Thema:

I cant use the mouse in microsoft games ori and the blind forest

1. I cant use the mouse in microsoft games ori and the blind forest - Similar Threads - cant mouse microsoft

2. Problem using mouse with Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem using mouse with Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I have been having problems for a couple of months now using my mouse to play Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Wordament and Word Twister. Trying to use basic maneuvers click and drag to trace words in the Wordament grid or to rearrange letter tiles to create words in Word...
  3. I cant download games using steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant download games using steam: Hi recently i tried downloading game with steam and it doesnt work cause it something is making it crash every time i tryi found this error report The program steam.exe version 7.15.2.67 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the...
  4. I cant download games using steam

I cant download games using steam: Hi recently i tried downloading game with steam and it doesnt work cause it something is making it crash every time i tryi found this error report The program steam.exe version 7.15.2.67 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the...
  5. Ori and the Will of the Wisps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ori and the Will of the Wisps: Bonjour, Le jeu Ori and the Will of the Wisps est injouable puisqu'il est impossible de sauvegarder lors que l'on sort du jeu les sauvegardes sont tout simplement effacées et annule toute progression, cette achat est une arnaque pure. Il y a t il une solution a ce problème...
  6. Ori and the Blind Forest updated over metered

Ori and the Blind Forest updated over metered: My Ori and the Blind Forest updated over metered was updateed over my METERED connection. The starnge thing is I even had turned off automatic updated from Microsoft Store. And it used 1/4 th of my monthly cap in 3 hours. Can someone expalin how it happend and how to stop...
  7. Ori and the will of the wisps on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ori and the will of the wisps on PC: Hello, I was wondering if anybody is playing this game with a keyboard and mouse? Is it okay to play with a keyboard and mouse? Or is it better with a controller? Can you hook up a controller to the computer? Thanks....
  8. White blinding background on microsoft edge.

in Windows 10 Customization
    White blinding background on microsoft edge.: This background is so white and it is very hard to see some text depending on what sites you go on. When is microsoft going to get its act together. Maybe it has and I don't know about it. Any answers?...
  9. Xbox controller not working properly with Ori and the Blind Forrest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller not working properly with Ori and the Blind Forrest: The right trigger, and the B button each seem to be mapped to two or more distinct functions. For example, when I hit B it jumps as well as starting up the save function. When I lightly touch the trigger it functions as push/pull and shoot and when I fully press the...
  10. Xbox controller not working with Ori and the Blind Forrest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller not working with Ori and the Blind Forrest: The right trigger, and the B button each seem to be mapped to two or more distinct functions. For example, when I hit B it jumps as well as starting up the save function. When I lightly touch the trigger it functions as push/pull and shoot and when I fully press the...