Windows 10: I cant use wifi of my laptop.

Discus and support I cant use wifi of my laptop. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have a old laptop. I do some stuff in it. So, i open it regularly. But, when i opened it today, I cant use my wifi. I cant even see the wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mark halland, Jun 8, 2023.

1. I cant use wifi of my laptop.

Hi,I have a old laptop. I do some stuff in it. So, i open it regularly. But, when i opened it today, I cant use my wifi. I cant even see the wifi option. I meed some help about it.Note: As, i have an old laptop. It doesn't have an wifi chip or card. So, i use an network adapter to use wifi in that laptop.Thanks,Mark halland

:)

Mark halland, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

I cant use wifi of my laptop.

1. I cant use wifi of my laptop. - Similar Threads - cant wifi laptop

2. I cant use my home wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant use my home wifi: I cant use the Wireless Internet at home on my private network but Ethernet works just fine. It connects to the WiFi and everything looks fine but whenever I use a browser or anything that uses network connection. I can load search engine results Page But i cant Open Any of...
  3. I cant use my home wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant use my home wifi: I cant use the Wireless Internet at home on my private network but Ethernet works just fine. It connects to the WiFi and everything looks fine but whenever I use a browser or anything that uses network connection. I can load search engine results Page But i cant Open Any of...
  4. I cant use my home wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I cant use wifi of my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant use wifi of my laptop.: Hi,I have a old laptop. I do some stuff in it. So, i open it regularly. But, when i opened it today, I cant use my wifi. I cant even see the wifi option. I meed some help about it.Note: As, i have an old laptop. It doesn't have an wifi chip or card. So, i use an network...
  6. I cant see wifi option in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant see wifi option in my laptop: Hello,I dont what type of glitch this is but I cant see wifi option in my laptop.I restarted it several times but i cant see a way to connect to wifi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-wifi-option-in-my-laptop/51e692c9-ad2d-4fb0-9b39-cbc9747c6606
  7. I cant see wifi option in my laptop

I cant see wifi option in my laptop: Hello,I dont what type of glitch this is but I cant see wifi option in my laptop.I restarted it several times but i cant see a way to connect to wifi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-wifi-option-in-my-laptop/51e692c9-ad2d-4fb0-9b39-cbc9747c6606
  8. I cant see wifi option in my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop

I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop: My wifi is working fine, but when I go to the network and internet tab, all it shows is that I am not connected, and when I trouble shoot it, it is unable to find any issues. I also can't find the wifi option anywhere inside my laptop...
  10. Cant use my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant use my laptop: My laptop is lock...”something happend and your pin isn t available,click to set up your Pin again” i click to set up and it said : “search for app in app Store? Should you like to search one in the Store and you need to instala an app for this task” i press Yes an nothing...