Windows 10: i cant use windows key on windows 7

Discus and support i cant use windows key on windows 7 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i recently upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10 and now im having issues with the windows key if anyone can help i would appreciate it thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BaldElf97392321, Aug 25, 2018.

1. i cant use windows key on windows 7

i recently upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10 and now im having issues with the windows key if anyone can help i would appreciate it thanks

:)

BaldElf97392321, Aug 25, 2018

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Aug 25, 2018
  4. i cant use windows key on windows 7

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

i cant use windows key on windows 7

1. i cant use windows key on windows 7 - Similar Threads - cant key

2. i cant find my product key to activate my windows 10pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i cant find my product key to activate my windows 10pro: Please help with my product key for Windows 10pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-product-key-to-activate-my-windows/e0771d02-ef14-429b-bb47-e3f461d4a616
  3. i cant find my product key to activate my windows 10pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant find my product key to activate my windows 10pro: Please help with my product key for Windows 10pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-product-key-to-activate-my-windows/e0771d02-ef14-429b-bb47-e3f461d4a616
  4. i cant find my product key to activate my windows 10pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. cant transwer windows key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    cant transwer windows key: Hi,Just built my new pc and typing my retail windows it wont let me use the letter "U" when typing it in. I first got my code when it was windows 7 ultimate and about 5 years ago I did the upgrade to windows 10 pro and now my old pc is dismatled but cant activate my windows...
  6. cant find the bit locker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant find the bit locker recovery key: cant find the bit locker recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-the-bit-locker-recovery-key/55796a60-d264-4d51-a739-7bff3cb7b947
  7. cant find the bit locker recovery key

cant find the bit locker recovery key: cant find the bit locker recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-the-bit-locker-recovery-key/55796a60-d264-4d51-a739-7bff3cb7b947
  8. I tried to unlock my keys using notepad and merge but now I cant use my Ctrl, alt , and...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I tried to unlock my keys using notepad and merge but now I cant use my Ctrl, alt , and...: I have tried removing the notepad file from file explorer but I still cannot use the Ctrl windows and alt key. I have tried looking in the control panel or using the Command panel to look for files...
  9. I tried to unlock my keys using notepad and merge but now I cant use my Ctrl, alt , and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to unlock my keys using notepad and merge but now I cant use my Ctrl, alt , and...: I have tried removing the notepad file from file explorer but I still cannot use the Ctrl windows and alt key. I have tried looking in the control panel or using the Command panel to look for files...
  10. I tried to unlock my keys using notepad and merge but now I cant use my Ctrl, alt , and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win7 update auf 10 erkennt key nicht