Windows 10: I CAN'T USED MY SYSTEM

Discus and support I CAN'T USED MY SYSTEM in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; can you answer me for Chinese? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-used-my-system/64d3ec19-f53b-4e70-8bb0-cb127d482206" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by flanshy, Dec 17, 2018.

1. flanshy Win User

I CAN'T USED MY SYSTEM

can you answer me for Chinese?

:)

flanshy, Dec 17, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 17, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

I CAN'T USED MY SYSTEM

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

I CAN'T USED MY SYSTEM

1. I CAN'T USED MY SYSTEM - Similar Threads - CAN'T USED SYSTEM

2. I can't use the windows back up system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use the windows back up system: Whenever I try to run the windows back up this is the error I get. Please help me understand what this is and how to fix it. ANY help will be appreciated....
  3. I can't use the windows back up system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't use the windows back up system: Whenever I try to run the windows back up this is the error I get. Please help me understand what this is and how to fix it. ANY help will be appreciated....
  4. I can't use basic system tools or open most of my files

I can't use basic system tools or open most of my files: I had an update for windows 11 when my D: drive has just refused to open and locked me from all of my important filesIt told me to format the disk but no matter what i clicked it just waited for few minutes and then told me it that i dont have a correct files I tried to open...
  5. I can't use system restore for some reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use system restore for some reason: I get this message after system restartSystem Restore did not complete successfully. Your computer's files and settings were not changed.Details:System Restore failed to extract the file C:\Program Files\Microsoft OneDrive\setup\logs from the restore point.An unspecified...
  6. I can't use system restore for some reason

I can't use system restore for some reason: I get this message after system restartSystem Restore did not complete successfully. Your computer's files and settings were not changed.Details:System Restore failed to extract the file C:\Program Files\Microsoft OneDrive\setup\logs from the restore point.An unspecified...
  7. I can't use system restore for some reason

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I can't reset my system

I can't reset my system: I have tried resetting my system after I update my window 10 home. A whole lot of things have happened since I did that. The max processor speed has been reduced, my system is way slower than I used to, some apps are going bunkers without warning. I have tried resetting it...
  9. I can't update my system ?

I can't update my system ?: Hi, I'm trying to update my win10 to new version but I'm stuck with 1809 version!! I used Win10 Assistants but I get this error "0xc1900201" and something written about "flash memory"! I used USB Flash Memory to install win10 in my computer. Now what to do to solve this ?...
  10. Boot loop and I can't use system restore

Boot loop and I can't use system restore: I got stuck in a boot loop where windows says there was an error and trying to uninstall updates fails. When i try a system restore to a point before the boot loop started it says it failed while scanning drive E:\ with error 0x81000204 it recommended running chkdsk /R on...