Windows 10: I can't verify my account because I don't have access to that email anymore

Discus and support I can't verify my account because I don't have access to that email anymore in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am trying to get back my account, I want to be able to play halo the master chief collection PC version. I have already tried doing the form thing... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by shotspike3, Jun 24, 2020.

1. I can't verify my account because I don't have access to that email anymore

I am trying to get back my account, I want to be able to play halo the master chief collection PC version. I have already tried doing the form thing countless times to no avail please help I just want my account back

:)

shotspike3, Jun 24, 2020

2. I don´t get any emails from the marketplace so can´t buy or reinstall apps

I don´t get any emails from the marketplace. The email address is working fine, I tried an alternate, didn´t work either. I don´t receive the email on my desktop nor on my Windows phone and it used to work fine. Can´t buy any app now!
    According to my account I have installed the app many times, but there is no email to be found anywhere. Checked all trash folders etc to no avail. Both addresses I tried were Gmail addresses. The first one is my original Windows Live ID email address.
    The phone (and my desktop) do receive other emails to these same accounts so apparently Windows Marketplace is not really sending them.
    Problem continues for two days now.

PatrickJoyceSP, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Callender Win User
    will FF lockwise work from my laptop. Have IP, don,t carry or use it.

Not alongside passwords but you can save secure notes containing that information.

I can't verify my account because I don't have access to that email anymore [​IMG]

If you install the extension in Firefox on all machines you just need the one master password to login and access all passwords.

There's also a portable app that you can download or run from USB to access your data. Requires email confirmation on first use:

Here's that app with the note I just saved.

I can't verify my account because I don't have access to that email anymore [​IMG]

App is here but needs a Lastpass account set up via browser extension in order to import data.

https://www.softpedia.com/get/Securi...m-Pocket.shtml

Callender, Jun 24, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

I can't verify my account because I don't have access to that email anymore

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

I can't verify my account because I don't have access to that email anymore

1. I can't verify my account because I don't have access to that email anymore - Similar Threads - can't verify account

2. Cannot log into my student account because I do not have access to the number to verify my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log into my student account because I do not have access to the number to verify my...: I am having trouble accessing my student account on Microsoft as I need to verify my account using an old phone number that I no longer have access too....
  3. Cannot log into my student account because I do not have access to the number to verify my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot log into my student account because I do not have access to the number to verify my...: I am having trouble accessing my student account on Microsoft as I need to verify my account using an old phone number that I no longer have access too....
  4. I want to cancel MSN Games account/subscription to an account i don't have access to anymore

I want to cancel MSN Games account/subscription to an account i don't have access to anymore: I want to cancel MSN Games account/subscription to an account i don't have access to anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-cancel-msn-games-accountsubscription-to/16ac9eb6-fa36-4fa5-90d3-014611f2c13b
  5. I don't have access to my old email. How do I update this if I can't verify?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have access to my old email. How do I update this if I can't verify?: This has been a pain point for the last 10 years. My old email I deleted from Gmail a while ago, but have never been able to update my email for my Microsoft account because I need to verify a new email address with the old one which I don't have access to if I use the text...
  6. I don't have access to my old email. How do I update this if I can't verify?

I don't have access to my old email. How do I update this if I can't verify?: This has been a pain point for the last 10 years. My old email I deleted from Gmail a while ago, but have never been able to update my email for my Microsoft account because I need to verify a new email address with the old one which I don't have access to if I use the text...
  7. I cannot access my email address anymore. I really need my email access I have emails...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot access my email address anymore. I really need my email access I have emails...: I need help accessing my email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-my-email-address-anymore-i-really/10e543c2-88e3-4488-9b42-e8206833eb9b
  8. Can't install a program because "I don't have access to a directory"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install a program because "I don't have access to a directory": Im trying to install a program on windows 10 and get an error message "Error writing to file: C:\WINDOWS\sytem32\atl110.dll. Verify that you have access to that directory", what can I do? submitted by /u/apinanaivot [link] [comments]...
  9. I want to change the email on my user account but I don't have access to my old email anymore

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want to change the email on my user account but I don't have access to my old email anymore: When I first set up my computer I used my old email, eventually, I made a new account and started regularly using that one, today I was looking up at the windows 10 account settings and I noticed I still have that old email associated to my account so I tried to change it to...
  10. can't verify account because i no longer have the phone number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can't verify account because i no longer have the phone number: have filled out the form several time and keep getting can't verify acct. message I am unable to access my email accounts. how do I fix this?...