Windows 10: I can't verify My New Windows PC 2019

Discus and support I can't verify My New Windows PC 2019 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The verify service after selecting call my phone with code on My new computer I get the following Message (( There's a temporary problem with the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mikro, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Mikro Win User

I can't verify My New Windows PC 2019

The verify service after selecting call my phone with code on My new computer I get the following Message (( There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later. ))

4 days since My new computer been up after Numerous contacting Microsoft support advisors and chats the system went into Proofs reset a 30 day Mess and it kicked all my devices that were verified out. When it worked It was great but this situation Sucks The service appears broken with no resolution

:)

Mikro, Jun 1, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jun 1, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't verify My New Windows PC 2019 - Similar Threads - can't verify 2019

2. Can't verify microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't verify microsoft account: I have re-installed Win 10 multiple times because of some problems and this time when I clicked Verify either through phone or email I received nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-verify-microsoft-account/d2ecd7b5-e788-403a-af12-0cfb5506bb9f"
  3. New PC build – I can't get internet...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New PC build – I can't get internet...: So I've got a new build: Windows 10 Pro 64bit. CPU: 2700 Ryzen Motherboard: Asus Prime X470 Pro RAM: x2 16GB Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200mhz (although I can only get 2133mhz atm) GPU: nVidia 2070 Windforce HD: 1tb Western Digital Blue M.2 2280 SSD PSU: Corsair 650W Gold The...
  4. I can't shut down my PC.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I can't shut down my PC.: In the past, my PC was running Windows 8, but I liked Windows 10 more, so I upgraded, but then a problem occurs. If I put my PC to hibernate, sleep or to shut down, it just restarts, so I use the power button to shut it down, but I don't think that's good for the PC. Even...
  5. I Can't Verify Identity of User Account on Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I Can't Verify Identity of User Account on Windows 10: Please ... I can't verify the identity of my Windows user account (Microsoft Account) on Windows 10 on my laptop. But, I can access my Outlook Email and Microsoft Account that connected to that Windows user account. I upgraded the security info to my latest mobile number,...
  6. I CAN'T VERIFY IDENTITY OF USER ACCOUNT ON WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    I CAN'T VERIFY IDENTITY OF USER ACCOUNT ON WINDOWS 10: Please ... I can't verify the identity of my Windows user account (Microsoft Account) on my Genuine Windows 10 on my laptop. But, I can access my Outlook Email and Microsoft Account that connected to that Windows user account. I upgraded the security info about my latest...
  7. How to run apps not verified by my pc!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to run apps not verified by my pc!!: I recently bought CyperGhostVPN , cannot run it on laptop as it says not a verified app, so I went to mange app settings to allow apps from anywhere to run and that option is not there !! Please help !! [img] [img] 122343
  8. How to run apps not verified by my pc!!

in Windows 10 Support
    How to run apps not verified by my pc!!: I recently bought CyperGhostVPN , cannot run it on laptop as it says not a verified app, so I went to mange app settings to allow apps from anywhere to run and that option is not there !! Please help !! [img] [img] 122343
  9. i can't find cellular on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i can't find cellular on my pc: my pc is hp elitebook folio 9480m, I have a sim slot but I could not find cellular on network and internet setting, I have also downloaded anew mobile boardband driver, I can't still find the cellular, please help me...
  10. Verify Your Idenity on this PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Verify Your Idenity on this PC: I have a clean install of the 9879 Enterprise Edition on a newly built PC. All things being told it is working pretty well. As the title suggests I cannot solve the issue of verifying my identity on this PC. I have received five codes and none have worked. Any...