Windows 10: I can't verify My New Windows PC 2019

Discus and support I can't verify My New Windows PC 2019 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The verify service after selecting call my phone with code on My new computer I get the following Message (( There's a temporary problem with the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mikro, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Mikro Win User

I can't verify My New Windows PC 2019

The verify service after selecting call my phone with code on My new computer I get the following Message (( There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later. ))

4 days since My new computer been up after Numerous contacting Microsoft support advisors and chats the system went into Proofs reset a 30 day Mess and it kicked all my devices that were verified out. When it worked It was great but this situation Sucks The service appears broken with no resolution

:)

Mikro, Jun 1, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jun 1, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't verify My New Windows PC 2019 - Similar Threads - can't verify 2019

2. New PC is having frequent BSOD's and I can't find the root of the problem. Verifier...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC is having frequent BSOD's and I can't find the root of the problem. Verifier...: Hi, I built a new computer about a week ago and have been having almost daily BSOD's all with different bug check codes. I've checked event viewer and cannot figure out what is causing it. I ran verifier and on reboot I got a BSOD before I could get to the logon screen.OS:...
  3. New PC is having frequent BSOD's and I can't find the root of the problem. Verifier...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC is having frequent BSOD's and I can't find the root of the problem. Verifier...: Hi, I built a new computer about a week ago and have been having almost daily BSOD's all with different bug check codes. I've checked event viewer and cannot figure out what is causing it. I ran verifier and on reboot I got a BSOD before I could get to the logon screen.OS:...
  4. I can't verify my Identity

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't verify my Identity: I can log into my account just fine in the Microsoft website. and I already logged into the Microsoft Store. However, when I was trying to download an app in the Store, it asked me to verify my identity yet again. I put my password and it says the password is wrong, but it's...
  5. Can't verify new Win 10 account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't verify new Win 10 account: This is the error: "That Microsoft account doesn't exist.Enter a different account or get a new one" But I can log into the account Backstory. I got a "not implemented" error in Outlook. To fix it, I went to Change in Programs and Features, where I was prompted to reinstall....
  6. I can't verify my Microsoft account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't verify my Microsoft account.: I can sign into my school Microsoft account, but I can't verify my identity because it's sending a code to my old phone number, which isn't my number anymore. It's not giving me an option for any other verification method. How can I verify my identity?...
  7. Can't verify the Administrator on a new Windows 10 HP

Can't verify the Administrator on a new Windows 10 HP: I'm trying to get a new HP set up for my wife, who is not very computer savvy and is not good with things like passwords. When we got to the step to set up THE administrator for the computer, I used what she said was her gmail address, since she said she had been having...
  8. Can't verify my identity

Can't verify my identity: On "Settings/Update & Security/Windows security/Account protection/Microsoft account" it says "Verify your identity to sync passwords across your devices" with a "Verify" button below, but, when I click on the "Verify" button, a popup appears, briefly says "Just a moment",...
  9. I can't reactivate windows on my new PC.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't reactivate windows on my new PC.: I just built a new PC (though with my old hard drives reused) and apparently my Windows has been deactivated due to the hardware change. However when I try to reactivate it I get error code 0Xc004F025. I tried troubleshooting and selecting "I recently changed hardware on this...
  10. Verifying identity on new PC

Verifying identity on new PC: I have used my primary (and only) email address to logon to a new PC, and in the security settings/accounts/your info it says "you need to verify your identity on this PC". If I click the verify link it has a option for, presumably, sending a code to an email address. But...